Cormac

May 18, 2017
If I download the version 25032 and download the update to 60113, I can play the game normally?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Does anyone know if I can transfer my Android save file to PC version and resume my progress?
Can you ? Probably. Will it work ? Doubtful. Will you even be able to locate it on Android and copy/paste it around ? Even more doubtful. Just get 1 of the many PC-compatible saves floating around the thread, change MC's name in the shop and pretend it's yours

Reactions: JangoTheNaught

JangoTheNaught

Nov 24, 2020
Can you ? Probably. Will it work ? Doubtful. Will you even be able to locate it on Android and copy/paste it around ? Even more doubtful. Just get 1 of the many PC-compatible saves floating around the thread, change MC's name in the shop and pretend it's yours
I really don't have an idea but thanks for the insight! I'll probably do that and look for a save file instead. Thanks!

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hey OcatO, I was checking if you had the seventh philweed on pic,
but pic 14 to 20 are gone in your philweed collection.
ly 6 philweed ? Unless every1 and their mom missed it
Like Omnikuken said: every1 and their mom missed philweed 7!
So I was curious if you had a pic of the location.
Based on what you are saying here, I tried to make the Philweed pictures more understandable so that you and your mum and all others can see and find them all and supplemented it with pictures of the laboratory in the Squallmart.
List of all Philweed
v42072 (9).png v44081 (14a).png v46082 (5).png v60113 (3).png v60113 (4).png

Alexis_1

Jun 11, 2018
On update v60113. How do I open the chest in the tomb? I only have two broken keys. Where can I find two more?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
That's true but the site has every version of the game and its updates available, which is nice if you miss an update or lose files that you might have wanted to keep. (I use the Opera browser which enables you to disable it's built-in ad blocker for particular sites while leaving it on for others.) The site supports the https protocol (unlike some sites such as lewdzone.com) and MEGA downloads are ALWAYS available, which means that you can import files directly into your own MEGA account and download them using the MEGASync application rather than by browser or some flaky download manager. It's easy enough to flip your ad blocker off temporarily to browse or download from the site and not that much of a pain to put up with the odd advert or two to acquire a download you particularly need.

To me it makes sense to have more than one clean source, when it comes to downloading bootleg software, and I did forewarn people about the advertising in my original post. Materials and services supplied by F95Zone and Visit Mama come at a price that is hard to beat and unsatisfied customers can get always get their money refunded on demand of course. :LOL:
Yes. I see.
I check this and in Visit Mama I find the MEGA link from v46082.

This is the only version of NLT that has an internal cheat money feature and gives $ 9,000,000
This also works with saves from v60113. :) I am adding this to Make Money

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
But this site is a "safe zone", correct? No having to pretend that Janet isn't supposed to be the MC's mom, and that Kaley's not supposed to be his sister? Do we not have to worry about Big Brother Patreon watching here, or putting the dev at risk?
As we're on a (figurative) pirate ship that likely has no association to Patreon- complete with an incest patch on OP- there is virtually no risk to derailing dev by us indulging in such discussion.

General rules of civilization may still apply- anyone eager to accept the plaudits while unwilling to absorb the piss-offs is liable to find themselves in a pissing contest.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
As we're on a (figurative) pirate ship that likely has no association to Patreon- complete with an incest patch on OP- there is virtually no risk to derailing dev by us indulging in such discussion.

General rules of civilization may still apply- anyone eager to accept the plaudits while unwilling to absorb the piss-offs is liable to find themselves in a pissing contest.
I figured that was the case, but just wanted to make 100% sure. I only recently discovered NLT, and completed Lust Epidemic. Quickly became a big fan and would never want to risk jeopardizing them. But I find all of the "pretending" that some people have to do on Discord channels for h-games that have a clear incest suggestion (Summertime Saga, etc.) to be a bit annoying at times. Though I understand why they have to. The censorship just irks me, as I'm sure it does many others.

I know of one bigger dev that for sure makes "unofficial" incest patches for their game. Because the patch will get almost immediately updated within hours after the game does, with updated art, dialogue, etc lol.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
4 posts and all of them were pure rage-induced drivel. Good job. Next time you get banned, maybe try to tone it down a bit, or at least make it not so obvious you hate life in general and not blame all those fake SJWs you somehow only see while wearing the biggest tinfoil hat known to man

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes