Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I played 15 Hours (54% now and end of demo) just to see finally some more of madalyn. The only Woman with Pantyhose and High Heels what i prefer over complete naked. Was it worth it? Yes but i hope we get more to see of this amazing pantyhose quality.
Great, another heel-freak. Or maybe it's the other dude's alt account made purely to spread the heel-love

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
yea.. im an idiot... i was looking for the cleaning oil thinking i needed to craft... but i just needed to double click the damn musket... wow.. i feel stupid
Don't feel stupid. When I first started playing this game, I thought you did the manufacturing at the recipe points, and I could never get anything to combine. I took a couple months off playing the game because I couldn't proceed.

hezmerbevan

Nov 6, 2017
The next game in the series continues to be developed as new characters are created. You've seen the females, but next month I plan on showing the male cast, in addition to the finalized (or mostly finalized) designs for the females.
Did I miss the message with female characters from their new game?

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Did I miss the message with female characters from their new game?
Go to the Patreon site to get the info on the new game. May need to register as a supporter of their games. I already have.

watch this link for similar games:

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Start the game normally, new game, troll around a bit, save, quit game, copy/paste save from link, overwrite, restart game, load newly pasted save. You also need the defaultglobal.rpgsave. And both of them in the right folder

asawin18

May 1, 2018
Start the game normally, new game, troll around a bit, save, quit game, copy/paste save from link, overwrite, restart game, load newly pasted save. You also need the defaultglobal.rpgsave. And both of them in the right folder
Where can I get defaultglobal.rpgsave file, "And both of them in the right folder" What of these are you talking about save files and defaultglobal.rpgsave file right? and where i should drop 2 these files? Thank you for your help.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Where can I get defaultglobal.rpgsave file, "And both of them in the right folder"
Install a new game, start this new game, play little and then save this new game here:

Screenshot 2020-11-29 101614.png Screenshot 2020-11-29 101558.png

this install Defaultconfig.rpgsave and Defaultglobal.rpgsave in User Data. Close the game.
Now, you can overwrite Defaultfile1.rpgsave in User Data with a extern save, you have renamed in Defaultfile1.rpgsave. Start the game and load and save this Defaultfile1.rpgsave. After this you can use this new Defaultfile1.rpgsave.

Last edited:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
nice. so much better than lust epidemic
Lust Epidemic was fun, though. Graphic and animation-wise, ok Treasure of Nadia is miles ahead, but NLT just refined his methods (mightily, I may add).

But story wise ? Lust Epidemic is darker, fucked up, more mature with, of course all those sexual themes, ToN so far is more light-hearted, but I think there's a couple of darker twists coming up with Sofia and Madalyn's arcs likely jointed. Both sure are enjoyable.

Reactions: rk-47

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
nice. so much better than lust epidemic
LE was his first proper game, hence why it was just in purely one location, he probably received feedback that it was too enclosed and therefore he made it more like a sandbox renpy game by having us go to new locations and areas as we can do in TON
the animation were more static in LE since he was mainly used to comics so when he started ton he made sure they were 60 frames
LE builds the story up perfectly for TON

Reactions: Nelix171

ghilst

Jun 2, 2020
I enjoyed Lust Epidemic quite a bit so if that was NLT's first proper game, then it was very well done.

I'm only just now getting around to playing Treasure of Nadia and can't wait.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes