imnotarobot12345

Jul 19, 2018
Is there a way to get old update only patches? i've missed the one before current and therefore bugs are obviously occurring. If there isn't would it be an idea to create an update archive?

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Is there a way to get old update only patches? i've missed the one before current and therefore bugs are obviously occurring. If there isn't would it be an idea to create an update archive?
You can get the full updated one from OP now I guess.
But if you want the latest update only I still have it. How can I get it to you?

Aug 28, 2018
Having trouble with Diana's mission (After she stays at your place leaving you in charge of Library)

- I received her note telling me to have the East light Green and the West Light Red
- I turned the west light off and left the green light on as noted.
- After checking the soul Crystal the fairy told me to look for the stuff in the north east (which I had)
- After multiple times of testing I realized when you go to the right side of the library on the north east section it will prompt you to use an item on something which I have no clue what it could be since the damn trees are blocking the view.
(only if the lights match the note it will give you this choice)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
WHERE MY PROBLEM STARTS...
-
I have no idea what the hell I am to open in this spot and what to use, every item I tried doesn't work and now I'm stuck wondering what I need. ( I would assume a key)
-I checked the back area after going through the left side of the library outside and was able to break though a spot up top which gave me the library key, also found a spot to the right which I broke through again with a pickaxe to get to a pressure plate which releases the stones blocking a bunch of other keys in that same yard...
-Another problem in which I dont have a stone or something to keep pressure on it and don't see any nearby.

Just trying to get past this mission so I can move on,
Anyone who knows the part I'm talking about or has advice I'd appreciate it if you had any to give. I seem to be stuck on this point and it's pretty frustrating..

imnotarobot12345

Jul 19, 2018
You can get the full updated one from OP now I guess.
But if you want the latest update only I still have it. How can I get it to you?
Thanks for the offer but I think it'd be best to make this future proof too and try and get an archive going. If you have the old download link in your history that'd be great?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Reactions: LucasLeels

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020

Unlocked

We're just one day away from the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will reveal a big secret as well as introduce a new character, a new KS page, a new profile, outfit, massage, and two new puzzles in the temple!

Be sure to keep an eye on , , and your email for announcements when the releases.
More design work is being completed for the follow-up title to Treasure of Nadia. Here's a little preview...

In the next game there will be dynamic environment changes including time of day and weather effects! This new system will make it a piece of cake to change the time of day, fog levels, storm intensity, and cloudiness! Although ToN has day/night events, the new game will have environment effects built into the code in a way so that significant gameplay can take place at night, in rain, or during dusk and dawn hours.

Thank you everyone for supporting my games! I look forward to sharing with you the exciting reveals coming soon in Treasure of Nadia!

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Do we need to finish Lust Epidemic before playing this game or is it okay to just start TON?
I played this first and when I learned there's more info from Lust Epidemic I played and finished that. Now I'm following this storyline as updates get released.

lulinlul

May 5, 2017

Unlocked

We're just one day away from the next chapter of Treasure of Nadia which will reveal a big secret as well as introduce a new character, a new KS page, a new profile, outfit, massage, and two new puzzles in the temple!

Be sure to keep an eye on , , and your email for announcements when the releases.
More design work is being completed for the follow-up title to Treasure of Nadia. Here's a little preview...

In the next game there will be dynamic environment changes including time of day and weather effects! This new system will make it a piece of cake to change the time of day, fog levels, storm intensity, and cloudiness! Although ToN has day/night events, the new game will have environment effects built into the code in a way so that significant gameplay can take place at night, in rain, or during dusk and dawn hours.

Thank you everyone for supporting my games! I look forward to sharing with you the exciting reveals coming soon in Treasure of Nadia!
HM new character that wasnt here before. Who could it be.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes