klobber

Apr 20, 2020
There will be another bullet when one of the henchmen leaves it at the bar as a 'tip' for Tasha. You won't be able to have more than one at a time, as their use is necessary to advance the story.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Did you get a blow job from the guy in the toilets at the bar?
That's why I got stuck playing the last update and had to ask for help; I couldn't find the missing parts of the broken key needed to craft the chest key to complete that chapter. After suffering a couple of disturbing George Michael incidents :eek: I always try to steer clear of public toilets, lavatories, rest rooms etc., these days, even when featured in computer games, and so didn't think to speak to the guy washing his hands after trying and failing to take a dump at the Full Mast Bar. o_O I don't like the MC much I admit but wouldn't want to put even a little shit like Henry Jones through an unfortunate experience anything like that!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Nelix171
Oct 13, 2019
Is anybody else stuck on the "put a bullet into the musket, you could use a loaded musket" step? she keeps telling me that from the soul crystal but i can't seem to find the cleaning oil anywhere in the store... am i missing something?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Is anybody else stuck on the "put a bullet into the musket, you could use a loaded musket" step? she keeps telling me that from the soul crystal but i can't seem to find the cleaning oil anywhere in the store... am i missing something?
Visit the Full Mast Bar. And then the Jaguar.

v60113 : v60113 (2).png v60113 (3).png

Honest Pirate

Apr 22, 2020
I played 15 Hours (54% now and end of demo) just to see finally some more of madalyn. The only Woman with Pantyhose and High Heels what i prefer over complete naked. Was it worth it? Yes but i hope we get more to see of this amazing pantyhose quality.

Reactions: wtfalan

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
yea.. im an idiot... i was looking for the cleaning oil thinking i needed to craft... but i just needed to double click the damn musket... wow.. i feel stupid
I think that's not the case. This forum is there to help people who have any problems with ToN as best we can.

Man is finite and erring. everyone is disabled in their own way. Everyone overlooks things and is clumsy in their own way. The one like that, the other like that ... the one more, the other less ... Nobody is an idiot because he is finite and erring.

Idiots are those who criticize others, scold, laugh at and do not want to be helpfull to others because of their clumsiness.

Reactions: Sasanid

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
  • Angry
Reactions: Nelix171
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes