Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
I don't know anyone else but kaley first time anal scene is kind of meh for one of the most favorited character, imho. The animation too seem forced. I'd been waiting for that scene but feel underwhelmed.
I felt the exact same way. Was really looking forward to it, but it just fell flat for me too.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I already got that key but i used it on a different chest i wasn't following the walkthrough from the start and i always rely on the Soul Crystal for hints as a result i only get few completion percentage
if you like i help you, send me your save in a zip file. then i can see, what you need.

BobTheAxeMan

Aug 8, 2020
I'm enjoying this game far more than I expected, plus all the community comments and help make it easy to figure out anything I'm doing wrong or cant complete on my own. Going to join the 200+ others in giving the game a high rating.

kenthblane

Aug 1, 2020
Okay now i have all the kamasutra pages i can now go fishing. Is there anyone who knows how to get bigger lbs on small fishes?

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Okay i just went back to oCATo's chest key locations and i see the problem now its from the screenshot where there is number 4 which is for the torch and theres no chest key present on that screenshot and since i already lit all 11 torches im guessing the key is somewhere else?but if youre going to mention about the key where there are snakes i already got it which requires lighting up the 11th torch. So the question is wheres the last key?
Are you referring to the attic key that is usually in the first jungle scene after your house?

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I have my doubts that that navel is Janet's (although I hope so), usually NLT does not repeat the character in the next update

(Sorry for my bad english)
Pop into the supermarket when you get the next update and check out whether a new costume is available to buy. You will then know immediately who the next booty call is for. I reckon the aforementioned outfit is destined for Janet, who will be making her booty call debut jerking/sucking off Henry possibly with Henry fingering/tonguing her if NLT Media has had enough time to animate the scene. All done in the best possible taste obviously.

Would be mommybangers hereabouts are probably already drooling in anticipation.

(Mind you I'm usually wrong when it comes to predictions so I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes