sabil_miraj

Jun 29, 2020
Yo, i got a black screen after opening the game, and if a click the game it goes "not responding". do guys have any advice?

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
NEW BOOTY CALL BABY!!!!!
MADALYN OR JANET?

or maybe, Sophia . . . ?

My bet goes for Janet. Madalyn and Sophia? Well, save the best for the last.
Yep. Based on the picture in the Weekly Update before the current one Janet is new booty call girl. I'm surprised at that and thought that she would be the very last one to go. To be honest I'm more interested in seeing the storyline take off than Janet getting some, because the adventure has been slow;y running out of steam for a while, and will be hard pressed to keep going until next summer/autumn, when the game is due to end, based on sex scenes alone without much plot. Still, what's coming in the update tomorrow will please the many mommybammers hereabouts, which I suppose is worth something even though not to me personally.

(I was hoping for some more Clare action to be honest.)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1943340

NEW BOOTY CALL BABY!!!!!
MADALYN OR JANET?

or maybe, Sophia . . . ?

My bet goes for Janet. Madalyn and Sophia? Well, save the best for the last.
I guess Madalyn would be the last, but we'll see.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
huh, shes not wearing heels, watch out bud you are gonna trigger that one person

yes and this version of sofia is ugly

i prefer nlt sofia :)

i would like to see mandalyn with loose hair :love:

i think booty call and new outfit it's for janet.

yes last booty for my 2 god tier sofia and lyn :(

stubzy123

Aug 2, 2018
anybody else really dissapointed with the extra outfits in this 1? the outfits in lust epidemic were GREAT! especially val's BDSM latex outfit

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Don't check the OP, never helped any1 before anyway
Yep. Based on the picture in the Weekly Update before the current one Janet is new booty call girl. I'm surprised at that and thought that she would be the very last one to go. To be honest I'm more interested in seeing the storyline take off to be honest, because the adventure has been running out of steam for a while, and will be hard pressed to keep going until next summer/autumn, when the game ends, based on sex scenes alone without much plot. Still, what's coming in the update tomorrow will please the many mommybammers hereabouts, which I suppose is worth something even though not to me personally.

(I was hoping for some more Clare action to be honest.)
Janet's bootycall could be ultra tame, like kissing/fondling and not do much. NLT can still keep the super raunchy stuff for her to be in the last call we ever find

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
where i can find the save files of this game please.?
Win - C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Local\User Data
MAC - Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Linux - $HOME/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV
Android - The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020

Janet's bootycall could be ultra tame, like kissing/fondling and not do much. NLT can still keep the super raunchy stuff for her to be in the last call we ever find
Right you're at the same basic sexual level with the three remaining women, that is hand jobs ect, though Madeline did fuck the MC. But out of the three the most likely to agree to go to the MC's house at this point is Janet.
Like Madeline fucked the MC, but there's no way she'd come over to his house at this point.
She needs a lot more relationship work for that, same with Sophia. those two are still really using the MC as a tool at this point.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020

BJ maybe with Janet picking up from from the half-hearted caresses she bestowed on the MC last update.

To be honest the hurried booty call thing doesn't do a lot for me and seems like the MC fantasising about the girls than actually doing them as far as I am concerned: nobody talks during a booty call and the sex of various kinds, some tame, some hot, often happens during them before it does in "real life" in the game. Can't say I'm mad on Janet's stripper costume either and would have preferred something sexier, more age appropriate and classy, e.g., a see-through baby doll nightie or some similar kind of lingerie. I'm a bit fed up now with the MC randomly poking the women one after the other with no build up, for no reason, at the drop of a hat. Personally I would love to see more drama included in more of the scenes, with better dialogue and banter between the characters, and fleshing out of the story. I'm tired of three out-of-the-blue "wham, bam, thank you, ma'am" sex scenes in every update put in just for the sake of it without underlying subtext or character motivation.

(Unless Clare Gray is in any of them of course!)

To be frank I'm more interested discovering who the new character is than seeing Janet suck cock.

Last edited:
Reactions: boloss456
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes