Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Just going on the record to say i personally want to see Janet suck the MC's cock
Very likely to happen later today IMHO. After all it was the first thing which Naomi did to the MC during her initial booty call and, under her baleful influence, Janet seems to be turning into a dime store version of her nymphomaniacal BFF bit by bit, little by little. I wouldn't be surprised if Janet now follows Naomi's footsteps down the path of debauch, which, of course, is probably what a majority of ToN players want to happen anyway, already looking forward to Janet, Kaley and Henry getting it on as a threesome.

Last edited:

55tyu

Sep 27, 2019
this game has a glitch if you start a new save from current updated, you won't able to find enough basic containers.
I am pretty sure I check every spots, at the lighthouse 6 torches were on

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

S.T.A.R.S.

Oct 28, 2018
I don't know why some people think we are gonna get new BC when NLT said nothing about BC in the latest reports. When NLT mentions new KS we get it, same with BCs. So, don't get hopes up for the new BC.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
I don't know why some people think we are gonna get new BC when NLT said nothing about BC in the latest reports. When NLT mentions new KS we get it, same with BCs. So, don't get hopes up for the new BC.
As far as I can remember booty call girls only get one costume each, so every time a new costume goes on sale at Squalmart that means a new booty call girl has arrived. In an earlier Weekly Report a part-picture showed Janet wearing a white outfit like Alia's booty call stripper costume and some transparent lingerie; not something a woman in her forties would wear around the house. When you put two and two together it's logical to conclude that Janet is the next booty call babe and, based on what happened during the last update, her first sexual act with the MC would have to be a hand-job, some other kind of masturbation, or a blowjob. I reckon a blowjob because the normal NLT progression is masturbation, blowjob, pussyjob, analjob and then on to all of the foregoing in threesomes, foursomes and moresomes. The progression is linear and never goes backwards. Logically, since Janet was furtively blowing the MC during the last update her progression will almost certainly move on from that partial blowjob to a full blowjob as a booty call I reckon.

(A blowjob was what Naomi did during her first booty call in Treasure of Nadia, and as Janet seems to be slowly but surely morphing into a watered down version of her BFF Naomi. More than likely she will follow in Naomi's footsteps and do the same things as she did over time, ending up sharing the MC at home with Kaley both separately, together as a threesome, and later with others in foursomes and moresomes which I feel quite dubious about to be honest.)

If you're interested you can tell who the new booty call girl is straight away by going to the supermarket, when you get the update, and see/buy the outfit is for without having to retrieve the new Kamasutra page from a chest until later.

I would bet the farm on Toncek146 being right.

(Oh! A new massage was mentioned which means that Pricia will be featured and Sofia in her leather treasure hunting clothes, based on the Weekly Report, plus Janet doing a BJ as a booty call babe and the introduction of a completely new character to the arena of the game which should be fun! Probably more than that which I cannot even begin to guess. Sounds like a pretty good update to me.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Toncek146

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
A walkthrough video is always posted by a mod on the discord server hours before the update.
It revealed a new bootycall girl Janet blowjob
The profile this update is Tasha Cole. Age 23. D-cup.

Reactions: S.T.A.R.S.
4.50 star(s) 513 Votes