Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
Finished the update up to 62%, just missing 1 extra, but cant find what it is. Got all booty calls and kamasutra pages, so thats not it. And as far i know the extra puzzles dont count towards the total %.

Also found all profiles, so i am most likely missing a picture or something.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Just wondering, I ended this update with 63% done. Is that where I should be? Also was able to get a second Royal Talisman; went back beneath the library and found a second cauli's coin. Actually I just checked again and there's another one. Is this right or is my game borked someway? Haven't used any cheats but I have altered the config.set file a little.

Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Um, downloads posted in OP were NOT updated, genius. Why the hell would I ask about it if they were?! Talk about an oxymoron. Maybe YOU should lay down the pipe, playah. LoL

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Um, downloads posted in OP were NOT updated, genius. Why the hell would I ask about it if they were?! Talk about an oxymoron. Maybe YOU should lay down the pipe, playah. LoL
Probably most people download the ''update only''. So they focus probably more on sharing only these links.
I downloaded the full game once and now I only download update only. I recommend doing this. :)

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
Treasure of Nadia Ancient Temple Puzzle 31 & 32 Walkthrough

Treasure of Nadia V.63121 Walkthrough

thx HaremHero Always

Dcpole

Jun 28, 2019
Finished the update up to 62%, just missing 1 extra, but cant find what it is. Got all booty calls and kamasutra pages, so thats not it. And as far i know the extra puzzles dont count towards the total %.

Also found all profiles, so i am most likely missing a picture or something.
could you share your save file..

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Guys. could someone answer my question. I still have the v.56 and i downloaded the v.63 update only. When i extract that to the v.56 folder. I always got black screen after you use the bomb on the rock where you, Claire and Diana are going to but it still produce the sound. what could be the problem?

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Guys. could someone answer my question. I still have the v.56 and i downloaded the v.63 update only. When i extract that to the v.56 folder. I always got black screen after you use the bomb on the rock where you, Claire and Diana are going to but it still produce the sound. what could be the problem?
You cannot update this way, you have to do the updates IN ORDER (so you need 58 and 60 as well).

Reactions: VolksKrieg
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes