J_P

The OG Clench Bonehard
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
I come back every fortnight for more Janet content like some kinda meth addict.

Update does not disappoint.

ddascft

Nov 27, 2017
I might be an idiot, but I'm stuck right at the beginning of the new update... I'm supposed to talk to Sophia, but when I talk to the man at the gate, he tells me to get lost. Then when I jump over the wall I find the locked door but can't do anything with it?

szieve

Jul 22, 2020
The animations in this game are the best I've seen.... by far. I support this dev over at Patreon... really nice work... any other games out there with this level of content?

Reactions: Ale69

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
The Janet scene was underwhelming with a handjob. Not gonna lie her beach scene felt like an inferior version of Jessica's beach scene. Now I'm just waiting for the next date or treatment for the long awaited creampie

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I have 3 broken keys in my inventory - Any idea where the 4th one is? I already checked the lab in Squalmart. Thanks.

Foxcola

Aug 7, 2017
I might be an idiot, but I'm stuck right at the beginning of the new update... I'm supposed to talk to Sophia, but when I talk to the man at the gate, he tells me to get lost. Then when I jump over the wall I find the locked door but can't do anything with it?
when the guys didnt see player side, broke the columns,there are four of them.and then push the bronze plates to each bottom,you will get the key.

the number is outside the door, 980.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
The Janet scene was underwhelming with a handjob. Not gonna lie her beach scene felt like an inferior version of Jessica's beach scene. Now I'm just waiting for the next date or treatment for the long awaited creampie
Sounds like Janet's having 2nd thoughts (Still sees MC as a little boy!), and will probably take Naomi to help change her mind.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Just me, or does the top-right most area of the Deep (Northern) Jungle just have a -lot- of talismans?
If I cycle in and out of that area around 6-8 times I get around 12-14 talismans.

Astrophobia

Dec 3, 2019
Is there any other way to donate to this developer? I don't use patreon because i won't use its benefits but still would like to appreciate this work..........

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes