muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
Just wondering, I ended this update with 63% done. Is that where I should be? Also was able to get a second Royal Talisman; went back beneath the library and found a second cauli's coin. Actually I just checked again and there's another one. Is this right or is my game borked someway? Haven't used any cheats but I have altered the config.set file a little.
Must be a bug, because I just found a third coin there too. I haven't used any cheats, or altered any files.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Just a little tale of my own idiocy...

Found the "extra" for 63121, but then had to reload 'cause of a crash. Finished the rest of the update... 29/30 extras. WTF? Spent ages not only in-game but also watching the walkthrough and reading these pages, could only find the one extra... finally figured out that the save I reloaded was from BEFORE I picked up the extra, and the only place I hadn't double checked was exactly that spot...

I'm getting too old for this nonsense :)

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020
This was the sweetheart update.
wholesome one on one sex and lovey dovey dates.
that's all well and good but hoping for some filthiness next update

Tammy

Jan 10, 2018
Just a little tale of my own idiocy...

Found the "extra" for 63121, but then had to reload 'cause of a crash. Finished the rest of the update... 29/30 extras. WTF? Spent ages not only in-game but also watching the walkthrough and reading these pages, could only find the one extra... finally figured out that the save I reloaded was from BEFORE I picked up the extra, and the only place I hadn't double checked was exactly that spot...

I'm getting too old for this nonsense :)
i have found only the one where the goons of sofia were trapped. still @29/30 =(

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
I presume Janet's kamasutra isn't available yet since the changelog only include 1 new booty call
The new Booty Call is Janet. You could find her chest in Sofia treasure room. And to find the key, you need to look at the old map you find at the bottom of library.

Reactions: Ale69

Javhus54

Oct 19, 2017
For those who are struggling to find broken keys, go to bathroom in bar and find Richard there. Talk to him and give him Aloe Plant and he'll give 2 broken keys. And also there a chest in attic of bar but doesn't open with any keys, anyone knows how to unlock it?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes