Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Last Time I downloaded V 61112 but after 55 % It said u have finished this version.
Can u Please tell Why?
Well, you probably missed A LOT off colectibles, check your soul crystal and look what you're missing. If you already got 'em all and still have that percentage. I assume it's just an error (maybe you missing an update parts after v.55 or mod or cheats).

Reactions: MI06Han

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
O...K! :O And here i thought Lust Epidemic was something else... I couldn't be more wrong, to be honest, even if i have only played roughly 10% of the game, and i am, as with L.E, hooked on this so much already!

So, after i was done with L.E, and NTL started on ToN, i decided that ok, this time around, i will WAIT until a couple of releases before i play ToN, and WHAT a great decision that was f or me, without a doubt! I mean, it is literally UGHHH/annoying to play a game for 10 minutes and then get the oh so typical "You've reached the end of this version"-message to your face. With ToN, i decided that i will wait until the file size is at least 1gb (as that usually means there's plenty of game content, especially when it comes to a RPGM game), but it hit 1gb rather quickly, so i set a new goal; 2.5gb, and here we are... Simply amazing so far!

Ok, i might be a liiiittle bit biased, seeing that i am also a treasure hunter myself (only on hobby basis, of course), but i find the concept of this game. Interesting story to it, and definitely class when it comes to renders, animation and art. Naturally, i have only played so little of the game, and if there's ONE thing i would point out that is rather annoying, it must be the MC. He's got no appeal. He's got the whole generic "mehh"-feel about him. The words coming out of him are more like of a pre-teen pc-assembly pokemon-kid. The dialogue is also not the...best. Rather boring, to say the least. I do like the fact that MC's got that big of dick, though. I feel that the MC is a tad bit relatable, at least for me. Another "small" matter is that i believe i have spent at least 25% of my gametime watching the NPCs "run" around... That's not fun. Another minor thing is that you're quite clueless most of the time, so you have to rely on the crystal missy before advancing. Not sure if that was tonde intentional or not, but it's an odd choice. Oh, and i just got into the crafting, and that's another thing that seems to be....not so good by the looks of it, but i will not say too much about it until i've tried it out properly. Either way, even with those not so good things in the game, i am definitely capable to let the other GOOD things outweigh that, and instead appreciate the game for what it's worth, because all-around, it really IS a good game. That said, those small uncool things might be the things that tip off some gamers, unfortunately, but hopefully, they can still find other aspects of the game that are enjoyable.

Sadly, it seems like this is one of those games that will get a kick to the head from players who are TOO fixated about good story and loads of text. Usually you see those kind of reviews from those who are more into eastern reading/watching stuff (anime/manga/k-/j-dramas/VN). The problem with that is that so many of those kind of gamers will fail to realize the other good things about the game. It feels as if they are comparing this game to a big studio game such as FF6, Kingdom Hearts etc., which is simply going too overboard, especially when giving a review. It's like if it doesn't match their requirements to what a GOOD story game is, they are butchering the game overall, even though it's simply an a-game. Not a friggin' big studio massive $$$$ game. Find a more balance to everything before one reviews a game, i say. Appreciate the effort and time put into making this game available for all of us, and that is being frequently updated as well. It's not perfect, by all means, but among all the few hundred WTP (worth to play) RPGMs that are on F95z, this is definitely one of those that's absolutely worth the effort and time to play, i reckon. And that comes from one who's been playing pretty much most of the RPGMs that are worth playing. Also, seeing the fact that this game is filled with content in terms of size, even though animations swallow up most of the size, is also a nice plus to the game.

Okay, turned out to be tl;dr, once again, but oh well, that's at least how i see this game. If you've played L.E and found that enticing and enjoyable, this game is definitely worth the shot, i reckon.

Keep up the good work, NLT Media, and enjoy the game while staying safe, you lot. :)

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
How can I get Janet and Clare to visit the house. No matter what I buy they won't stay. Bought as much stuff as I can.

Last edited:

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
Is there a way to just unlock the scene player scenes? the RedMod hasn't been updated since v21022 and frankly I kinda prefer the in game scene player to the external one....

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Give it a 100% tip fo the white shark?

I read here different baits and all are not working.

Have the white shark 5xtimes and no bait was working.

Is the white shark random and then aso if you catch him or not? So double random?

OK, have it now what a f*** when you use the right bait it is aso random to catch him. A lot of wasting time.

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
i did read the explanation, i overwrote an old save but it's still not showing the new 63%
the game not know, you have overwrite a file and show you the old %. You need the overwritten file load and safe. After the save the game know the new % and show this correct.

Reactions: Abridgedgamer
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes