Seewolf

Feb 27, 2019
What happened to the Temple puzzle video walkthrough on youtube? Can somebody reupload them?

zxz22

Jul 13, 2017
Is there any estimation to when this game will be 100% complete? It's definitely great and fun to play, but of course it's better to play it from beginning to end without any interruptions.

I know it's not going to be anytime soon, just wanted a ballpark estimate like Q4 2021 or something just to have something in mind when it could possibly be done.

Sans Seraph

Jul 9, 2017
Is there any estimation to when this game will be 100% complete? It's definitely great and fun to play, but of course it's better to play it from beginning to end without any interruptions.

I know it's not going to be anytime soon, just wanted a ballpark estimate like Q4 2021 or something just to have something in mind when it could possibly be done.
It's been increasing 6-7% every month, and it's 63% done right now. At that rate it'll be another 5-6 months.

Reactions: zxz22

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Give it a 100% tip fo the white shark?

I read here different baits and all are not working.

Have the white shark 5xtimes and no bait was working.

Is the white shark random and then aso if you catch him or not? So double random?

OK, have it now what a f*** when you use the right bait it is aso random to catch him. A lot of wasting time.
Yeah. The appearance of White Sharks and Hammerhead is freakin rare. Comparing to the other fish. Best way to do it is go in and out the beach (it will reset what fish appear on the screen), and wait till you find what fish you want to catch. For Sharks, apparently they only attracted to Natural Plug/Jig (Atleast for me) that also attract smaller fish that makes it's way more harder to catch the Sharks. But yeah, i think that's the only way to catch the Sharks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018

The game is in 63% progress. Every month will provide 2 updates with 2-3% progress each. So, 4-5% progress per month. We need 37% to go, so it's around 9-10 months. So, the game should be ended around September or October 2021.

Reactions: xlMARAlx and zxz22

jmcronshaw

Apr 19, 2020

well it's at 62% complete, each update completes another 2%. So there should be 19 updates left. I think there is an update every two weeks? So some time at the end of next summer unless they change the size or frequency of the updates

Reactions: zxz22

ElmerFudd

Sep 4, 2017
v63121 full save plz !!
Why the increased text size, "no need to shout" is there?
Or is it that you just can't be arsed to actually play the game, or is it simply a case of you being too lazy to actually look for, and find any/and all items needed?
In either case just use the search function at the top of the page, and you'll get your answers.

I'm, just asking you these questions... for a friend.

:unsure: ;)

Reactions: lilcleotorres
4.50 star(s) 508 Votes