Whyaduck

Jun 22, 2017
Strange. I have completed the whole update and I am still on 62% but walkthrough says it should be 63%. Something is not right. There was 1 2th torch sign, but couldn't find any torches as well, might be future update?
Did you check the list at the bottom of the screen when you click on the soul crystal? It gives you a list of completions for hearts, extras, massages, etc. If you’re missing anything, that would be the place to check.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Did you check the list at the bottom of the screen when you click on the soul crystal? It gives you a list of completions for hearts, extras, massages, etc. If you’re missing anything, that would be the place to check.
Told it, all done. All numbers even.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Oh FFS can you make the hints ANY vaguer??
Oh look and now I have to go searching for some sort of path just to continue the game, instead of having ANY sort of clear direction!

• Angry
Reactions: Rock H.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Oh FFS can you make the hints ANY vaguer??
Oh look and now I have to go searching for some sort of path just to continue the game, instead of having ANY sort of clear direction!
True! I think we should go one step further and have the dev play the game for us, why the fuck do we have to use our own hands to play the game? Even better I think not only should he play for us he should jerk us off aswell.

Last edited:

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
I wouldn't mind seeing a few more women of color in the next NLT game, and also maybe a few more body types(bodybuilder, slightly chunky, etc.). He does a wonderful job on the renders, it'd be nice to see just a wider "spectrum"(variety is the spice of life after all).

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes