thessaya

Jul 25, 2019
Anybody else having trouble with the false talismans? They're not in the library basement so I'm kinda stuck.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Sorry I misread your post and thought they were not activated.

But the puzzle solutions were posted shortly after the release.
Oh, I have found them, my mistake was I have been looking for the pdf version, but video is better, thanks for the information!

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Yeah. The appearance of White Sharks and Hammerhead is freakin rare. Comparing to the other fish. Best way to do it is go in and out the beach (it will reset what fish appear on the screen), and wait till you find what fish you want to catch. For Sharks, apparently they only attracted to Natural Plug/Jig (Atleast for me) that also attract smaller fish that makes it's way more harder to catch the Sharks. But yeah, i think that's the only way to catch the Sharks.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My White Shark is over 3000. ;)

I have it after 6 or more tries.

It is not Player friendly. The Problem is if you catch the fish/shark is random aso that he appears before. And when you have it a lot of times that you don´t catch him it is frustrating. He is away and you can search for the next one (aso with the right weight). Hammerhead and Marlin is under 1000 I tried it and the same problems you waste a lot of time and it is no fun when you have the fish/shark and then he goes away. So I break up this.

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
for the love of god, can someone pls find me the v60 only update
It had a different name to the others so i hadn't deleted it.

can't vouch for this website though, its just what showed up for a temporary uploader so give it all the virus checks you can but that should be the folder for 60113

Fess42

Feb 18, 2020
I can' find the second eyes, I found the one which is at sofia's but not the second, anyone can help me ?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Strange. I have completed the whole update and I am still on 62% but walkthrough says it should be 63%. Something is not right. There was 1 2th torch sign, but couldn't find any torches as well, might be future update?

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes