• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Dec 8, 2020
I normally dont play Rpgm games but the girls in this game look to good not to pass up the one in the middle of the banner looks interesting

tania

Jun 30, 2017
No. Talismans and money are secondary. Both should just bring joy. those who love that...
I hate puzzles and fishing is boring AF, so its two thing i will not focus on!

I normally dont play Rpgm games but the girls in this game look to good not to pass up the one in the middle of the banner looks interesting
I also not fan of rpgm but this one its diferent from the "normal" ones, just one map with all locations and good graphics and animated scenes!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wincestman1969

jonvalor

Feb 14, 2020
Check your crystal's soul. In the bottom of the screen, Evie will tell you what collectibles you should find to reach the completion.
crystal soul told me i have finished this update. i'm confused. maybe fishing and mini puzzle gain that 1% ? or house renovation?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
crystal soul told me i have finished this update. i'm confused. maybe fishing and mini puzzle gain that 1% ? or house renovation?
v63121 (12).png Compare and see what is missing from the numbers below and which girl has too few pages.

Reactions: jonvalor

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Reactions: jonvalor
4.50 star(s) 506 Votes