oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hi, I am stuck at 32%. At the start of v34052, whenever I go to Kaley's window and click on it, nothing happens. Naomi is not appearing no matter what I do. Any help would be appreciated.
Here ?
v34052 v34052 (1).png

v32051 v32051 (7).png Is that okay with Madalyn in church?

Try again with this WT and check that everything is OK. If not, ask again.

Last edited:

Autumnbdv

Dec 19, 2018
Our nymph from Soul Crystal mentioned the new game in 2021 and something about that we need pay more attention to patreon and discord.

Anybody's know something about it?

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Our nymph from Soul Crystal mentioned the new game in 2021 and something about that we need pay more attention to patreon and discord.

Dont think we know new game name but we are aware that there is new game being develop or could say is being planning

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018

NLT has announced that a new game will be started in 2021, after TON is complete. There are no previews, and it has not been named yet. Much too early for any details.

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
NLT has announced that a new game will be started in 2021, after TON is complete. There are no previews, and it has not been named yet. Much too early for any details.
story go always on , proberbly, but then with new characters, as you find treasure, next game can go so much different ways , so as prevent that demon to return, some characters always return, in next game like the nun, ........ or you play as the demon to find a girl to make prignant, of "several girls, so there is much more change, like in first game, where you make "rooms" for them and use the love potion gas on them, ........... to much possibilitys, we will see, shall be couple months for this game is "completed, hope around march"

Reactions: Nelix171

PePeTheCoCk

Apr 6, 2020
So Treasure of Nadia will be completed this month ?
Wish there will be much more Clare scenes, hottest girl by far.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
dont understand, ............ we on 64 procent........ and game will end this year?????????? , from 64 to 100 in 4 weeks

Coming later this month will be Treasure of Nadia's final chapter of 2020, with a very... juicy scene to end the year on. This next chapter will feature 3 story scenes, and a kamasutra scene as well as a pinup, the remaining fishing quests, two puzzles in the temple, and yet another new character will be introduced!

this is the last chapter, so .........................im confused...................(and dutch) (there always funny people think there teacher enlish and will feel themself beter if there can troll people that not born enlish speaking

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
dont understand, ............ we on 64 procent........ and game will end this year?????????? , from 64 to 100 in 4 weeks

Coming later this month will be Treasure of Nadia's final chapter of 2020, with a very... juicy scene to end the year on. This next chapter will feature 3 story scenes, and a kamasutra scene as well as a pinup, the remaining fishing quests, two puzzles in the temple, and yet another new character will be introduced!

this is the last chapter, so .........................im confused...................(and dutch) (there always funny people think there teacher enlish and will feel themself beter if there can troll people that not born enlish speaking
He's saying its the last update for the year 2020...not the final chapter of the game.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Grats on wasting a few millions on somethi
So Treasure of Nadia will be completed this month ?
Wish there will be much more Clare scenes, hottest girl by far.
We're at 63% and it took over a year for it, surely NLT will dump 37% on us within the next week cause reasons. Then go straight to new game on Dec 24 cause reasons again

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
He's saying its the last update for the year 2020...not the final chapter of the game.
i read "final chapter................. dont forget, im dutch, not enlish, so i miss some stuff somethime, i read back and see "final chapter of 2020 (and not of game indeed) .......... but i say , im confused, so thank you..........its not easy if you not speak enlish, i sit constant on internet, so i "read" every day enlish, , but wen i see the word, "final chapter" .................. and not "last chapter for 2020" ............ i got confussed easy , by choose the word "final chapter" ........... its the last chapter for 2020....... for enlish people its maby more "natural saying? " i dont know , but i love easy text that dont confuse me as "final chapter "

4.50 star(s) 507 Votes