oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I've been seriously looking for an excuse to comment about giving up on fishing because I could never catch the red herring, but figured it would just go over a lot of people's heads.

:cool: Eric Grey
It is only a question of the fishing tools required to be able to catch red herrings:
the necessary plugin or plugout or some other special add-on or add-off.
red hering 3.png

Last edited:

deshi9

Aug 26, 2017
So I have finished Lust Epidemic, and so I have a few lore questions with its connection with ToN:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yes, Demalius is Father Matthew and father Parker. and I think he lived for so many years and he got the girl in the Dungeon pregnant because he wants to rebirth himself or move his soul from old and weak body to new and strong body that's what I think explains it. but his plan ruined when MC freed the girls and creampied the pregnant girl.

I am not sure why nun Judy visited the church where Madilyn is but I think it's because father parker is missing and she came to Madilyn to ask her about him.

Reactions: Aethemera

Slybeast99

Jun 22, 2017
Ok so l was playing the game (just started) and l finished the first scene with the doctor and then l no longer had any control of my character and the menu kept switching between shit and when I turn it of and on again it starts doing it again in the main menu.

I don't think it's a keyboard thing because I unplugged the keyboard and it still kept going so l'm inclined to believe it's a bug of some kind.

If anyone has experienced this bug or just knows anything about it could you please let me know.

Edit: ok never mind I just did the classic 'have you tried turning it off and on again' trick and it's fixed now, no idea how that did the trick but hey I wont complain.

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Ok so l was playing the game (just started) and l finished the first scene with the doctor and then l no longer had any control of my character and the menu kept switching between shit and when I turn it of and on again it starts doing it again in the main menu.

I don't think it's a keyboard thing because I unplugged the keyboard and it still kept going so l'm inclined to believe it's a bug of some kind.

If anyone has experienced this bug or just knows anything about it could you please let me know.

Edit: ok never mind I just did the classic 'have you tried turning it off and on again' trick and it's fixed now, no idea how that did the trick but hey I wont complain.
I suspect your hardware is too narrow for this game: Insufficient memory, unsuitable graphics card ...

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Ok that is defiantly not possible l have 32gb of ram and a 5700 xt.

Unless this game hates AMD.
If your hardware is fine, the game is defective. this happens sometimes. When downloading and such. Delete it completely and install the latest full version.

Kuksi

May 10, 2020
Hi all, loved the game. I can't find the last broken key to unlock the last page, but I saved before opening a chest, so I saw it and it was great :cool: Random question, but can someone suggest me a puzzle game, that's similar to what's in the ancient temple? Loved those puzzles, and would like to play a game which has similar puzzles, gameplay, but less... distructions in it ;)

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Reactions: hitman225

Luffy1381

Aug 2, 2020
Well....We can only hope in the next updates our MC could find some weird artifact and use it to manifesting her into real women, or go to her "world" and having fun with her. Still only a dream but any men would love it if that happen
Your idea is awesome.

Reactions: Musoki

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Hi all, loved the game. I can't find the last broken key to unlock the last page, but I saved before opening a chest, so I saw it and it was great :cool: Random question, but can someone suggest me a puzzle game, that's similar to what's in the ancient temple? Loved those puzzles, and would like to play a game which has similar puzzles, gameplay, but less... distructions in it ;)
Under Linux, try berusky and berusky2, it is in Ubuntu Software for example, you have boxes, keys, and you can blow up explosives. Sounds familiar? I think there is an older version under Windows.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Can anyone please help with Janet? What exactly do I need to buy to get her into the house?
That all depends on what you have already purchased. This has been addressed previously and some of the answers might help you.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
And then Madalyn/Sofia comes up and you need the 1mil$+ stuff just for them to not faint when they see your trash-tier hut, let alone enter it

Maybe NLT will add even more crazy $ items for Sofia (you gotta compete with her infinite wealth and god-tier manor after all)

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes