oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Wait, wut ? I'm not contributing any help around here.
Yes. i see, That's so.

I'm just pointing all the epic fails people come up with
Is not being able to understand numbers,
and not being able to count, also a epic mistakes?

and the obvious lack of basic reading skillz displayed by the last 50 pages in-between releases
:) do you see ..... Counting from 1 to 50 is for some peoples very difficult .
And because not all can read and count correctly, I take pictures. This is often more understandable.

For everyone who doesn't know what 50 means: Here Mommy and Daddy Kity and their children:
Together there are exactly 50

50 Kity.png

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
can anyone give me a full save
My post here is the fullest save you'll find, I think.

Also, I know you're new, but you should learn to search and also get in the habit of reading a few pages to see if what you're looking for is already out there. My post was only two pages back.

Reactions: Crippy

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
My post here is the fullest save you'll find, I think.
Never download a save that is fuller than full. this is dangerous.

Also, I know you're new, but you should learn to search and also get in the habit of reading a few pages to see if what you're looking for is already out there. My post was only two pages back.
Please, understand ... Nobody has to read what you write. This is free.

^ 99% of dudes around the thread can't even find the OP
Here you see, what is 99 % and how much besides your information is :

This is 99 from 100 : 99 Kity.png

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Never download a save that is fuller than full. this is dangerous.
In what way? It is clear form my post that no mods are cheats were used. I accomplished everything that can be accomplished within the game, by simple game play.

Reactions: Nerttu

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
In what way? It is clear form my post that no mods are cheats were used. I accomplished everything that can be accomplished within the game, by simple game play.
Some issues that I encountered before is, when you'll maxes your money (for furniture sakes), the game will assume you don't need Talismans anymore for money grinding (because you're rich af) and you can't find Talismans in the forest anymore. It's gonna be pain in the ass when you need Talismans for a quest or crafting missions.

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
In what way?
You wrote: "My post here is the fullest save you'll find, I think."
nothing can be fuller than full. A save that is fuller than everyone else has contents that is not part of the game.

I can't find the chest key for chest Kamasutra Tasha 3 (v32051)
v32051 v32051 (8).png
List of all Chest Keys

OK, here is my latest saved game. Thanks!
Here, your save back. I played your save to the end and saw your problem and fixed it.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You wrote: "My post here is the fullest save you'll find, I think."
nothing can be fuller than full. A save that is fuller than everyone else has contents that is not part of the game.
Just courious, what is the FULL save in this point ???? I have purhased every thing at shop, except Exotic birds and Jade statue witch I might buy if I play (grind) little more. Not used any money cheats, just played the game !!!!
EDIT: Not catch the BIG Hammerhead yet !!!

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Thanks! What had I done wrong?
Just the language. For example, say something like this ...
"Here, my saves of 63%, all paid for and all puzzles solved, along with saves on this way to that goal between 60 and 63%. And all solved without a mod or editors"
For example ....

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Just courious, what is the FULL save in this point ???? I have purhased every thing at shop, except Exotic birds and Jade statue witch I might buy if I play (grind) little more. Not used any money cheats, just played the game !!!!
Yes. I think so.
And now what is a fuller and what is a fullest salvation ?
The birds lay eggs and have chicks? Or what ?

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes