hitman225

Sep 6, 2019
Reactions: oCATo

jonvalor

Feb 14, 2020
Just courious, what is the FULL save in this point ???? I have purhased every thing at shop, except Exotic birds and Jade statue witch I might buy if I play (grind) little more. Not used any money cheats, just played the game !!!!
EDIT: Not catch the BIG Hammerhead yet !!!
bruh, i grew zangief's leg hair for the hammerhead! i catched 999! that's minus 1 to go!

Tlot

Nov 20, 2020

2021 is almost here but there is still one more chapter to be released in 2020 as well as a new pinup coming later this month!
In this next chapter, someone is about to throw a wrench in the system, Sofia is mighty suspicious, and Ash finally gets some needed... assistance.
The chapter will contain 3 story scenes, a KS scene, two challenging temple puzzles, a pinup, and all remaining fishing quests unlocked!
In the future, more may be added to the fishing game based on survey feedback. Perhaps upgraded equipment, and larger fish.
The temple puzzles will also eventually be linked to bonus content. I will refrain from elaborating too much on that, but prepare to see something special in 2021.
In "unnamed game #3" news, the 2nd round of female character revisions are in the works now and also the MC design is being worked on this month. You can also check out some scenery from the next game in the special Patreon-only discord channels.
Thank you everyone for all the support you have given this year! It has made Treasure of Nadia into a game that truly exceeds what I thought was possible when I first started NLT Media. Early 2021 is going to bring some exciting new developments for ToN and previews for the next game!

alienware2512

Aug 16, 2020
anyone here of the people who knows if there is a lewd scene with sofia in the tomorrows update? would you be so kind and tell me in private message? i promise i will not post a spoiler here!

djwljr

Jul 6, 2020
Dumb question ahead: I need to back up my saves, as my Linux OS is corrupted (am temporarily booting off a USB,) and I want to be able to restore these once I reinstall linux. Where are the save files on a Linux box? That OS isn't listed on the top post:

Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

alexpatt665

Jun 5, 2017
I do wonder why saves are no longer in game folder anymore, it was easier to copy and paste...
From oCATo's
Linux - $HOME/.config/KADOKAWA/RPGMV

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
just too bad that they dont have voice acting for some characters.
imagine Janet talking with an deep sexy voice ;)

they could hire the woman who did the voice acting in snow daze the music of winter
hot as hell

klobber

Apr 20, 2020
Most telling thing about that weekly report: a book with things you should already know on its cover. The dev reads this forum?

when can fuck the Jenat?

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
just too bad that they dont have voice acting for some characters.
imagine Janet talking with an deep sexy voice ;)

they could hire the woman who did the voice acting in snow daze the music of winter
hot as hell
if i make a game, i hire she at the end, else you need hire here every update for a couple text, if you do , you do best at complete end , as "cherry on the cake" so if you have the complete game, everthing is full voiced, else there play the last update only, and stop game in a half hour, if full voiced, there want play game from begin, to hear al what is saying, never hire before there is full text, there not so cheap , unless she is your girlfriend, and you do mc, there enougn youtubers that love do voices, if you sponsor them , there even mare reclame for you game, if she have 10,000,000 viewers its cheaper than on radio, where there hear it only one time, on yt there hear it every time , and most want play in a game , even erotic game, so long its so good game as "nadia" , there maby even who want do it for free, so there can show the world how succesfull there are, that there can do a game, if you can put game op steam, there even see it as a 'official game that is real selling , even if its not 1 of the top games,

than you even find easy for new games, you can even choose for free,
so long there can brag over it on there channel , there do there "first game as voice actress, and can show there name on end credit,

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
life is cheap if you use your brain, even a voice actrice,
if you put it on youtube , (who is the best voice actrice 2020.......) and most of them send you there best "voice acting" and you can even show the "top 10 .........(there 10 i think in game , .....so long there can sell it on youtube, there do it even for free, if there can post the "acting" on there channel, that there really are voiced a game, there even make reclame for you for the game, as proud as there are, on the "game" because there choosen for there voice, there so much people who love speak things in , there will even fight for voicing a game, and there can show a part withouw sex, because so long there nobody invite in there house a "censor " a part where there "f...." there even play the game and so let more people intrest in buy you game, , so you make fast money too

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes