Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Here is an updated incest patch: (It includes all definitions and have one of the definitions edited for text compatibility.)

Install instructions:
Unzip the file.
PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder
MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw
Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
Will this still work? or does it need an update?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Why not ? He's not most of them and I just crammed the most random stuff I could to describe him for the lulz

Kuksi

May 10, 2020
Under Linux, try berusky and berusky2, it is in Ubuntu Software for example, you have boxes, keys, and you can blow up explosives. Sounds familiar? I think there is an older version under Windows.

Thanks, I'll check it out!

maxx79

Aug 16, 2020
There is full screen in option menu before you start game
But when you change to full screen in option meny or F11 in game,you see full screen with two black bars on left and right screen of monitor......is posible to be full screen 100%?

jwhammerhed

Jun 29, 2017
Will do. Thanks!

I am on a mac and where, exactly, are the saved files within

Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support ?

chucky131

Jul 1, 2019
i am trying to do the puzzles but i cant seem to figure out how to move the bombs without blowing them up when i touch them. any help please

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
i am trying to do the puzzles but i cant seem to figure out how to move the bombs without blowing them up when i touch them. any help please
You dont blow them up when you touch them, if you look to the left of the screen after you have touched one you will notice that it is placed in a zone for you to use later. Look at oCATo for more links to complete the temple puzzles

Reactions: oCATo

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Where do I find the pirat coin for the second pirat key (to open the chest at the ship)?
If you read the replies in this section you will see that there are many instances of links to pages where all the key items are located I suggest you search for contributors to these pages like Alpine Eagle, oCATo and Omnikuken for help in that regard.

Reactions: oCATo

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
If you read the replies in this section you will see that there are many instances of links to pages where all the key items are located I suggest you search for contributors to these pages like Alpine Eagle, oCATo and Omnikuken for help in that regard.
Wait, wut ? I'm not contributing any help around here. I'm just pointing all the epic fails people come up with and the obvious lack of basic reading skillz displayed by the last 50 pages in-between releases

Reactions: Crippy

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Wait, wut ? I'm not contributing any help around here. I'm just pointing all the epic fails people come up with and the obvious lack of basic reading skillz displayed by the last 50 pages in-between releases
My point exactly.
:LOL:

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes