thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Hello,

Thanks for this post it's fantastic. Unfortunately, the 19021 link is dead. Is there a replacement link for that particular update?

Thank you.
Giving this a bump, hoping someone can help. I am looking for the update only version of build 19021. Does anyone have a working link? Please and thank you for any help.

UPDATE: Found it elsewhere, thanks anyway.

Thank You
thwartme

Last edited:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I don't believe there's people that completely missed the point of "Last Chapter of 2020". :ROFLMAO:
Guess you missed the red herring and the other end-of-update jokes most people around here took for granted and went on a rampage for weeks wondering where to look and what they were

Reactions: thwartme

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Considering that she isn't an actual person in the game, I'mma have to go with no. Lol

For now, just use your imagination
Well....We can only hope in the next updates our MC could find some weird artifact and use it to manifesting her into real women, or go to her "world" and having fun with her. Still only a dream but any men would love it if that happen

• Red Heart
Reactions: Luffy1381

EricGrey

Nov 11, 2020
Guess you missed the red herring and the other end-of-update jokes most people around here took for granted and went on a rampage for weeks wondering where to look and what they were
I've been seriously looking for an excuse to comment about giving up on fishing because I could never catch the red herring, but figured it would just go over a lot of people's heads.

:cool: Eric Grey

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Post it back in time around June and people would be screaming they missed it and would spam pages upon pages of endless drivel about how to get it/what it is/any other random non-sense people around this thread have been known to throw out

Reactions: Nelix171

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I've been seriously looking for an excuse to comment about giving up on fishing because I could never catch the red herring, but figured it would just go over a lot of people's heads.

:cool: Eric Grey
Wait there's a red herring you can catch? When does it show up? :unsure: :WeSmart:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ Knowing the history of this place, dunno if genuine asking or massive trolling. So I'll do both/neither and just point and laugh :KEK:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
I couldn't find Madalyn in her room in v32051 so that I could give her pirate diary
Yes, I suspected it was. that's why I asked about it too. This is a well-known bug for which there is no help except deleting the defective game. Delete the entire game including the folder "User Data" where the saves are, install the full version v63121.
For more information, see here: Make Money, Errors

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
THWARTME PRESENTS: A very full save for build 63121.

This save is not only a complete save for the story elements, it also has all the extras, kama sutra pages, profiles & pics, etc. And all the temple puzzles solved. And all the fishing challenges completed. And it has EVERY home upgrade purchased (including the three million dollar birds.)

No cheats or mods (other than the incest patch) were used for this. I just spent WAY too much time gathering treasure in the jungle.

Note: There are six saves in the file, the one that is complete is save #6. The earlier ones are from earlier releases.

You can start the NEXT update with only new stuff to do. Have fun.

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes