mgohary01

May 26, 2018
I'm in a bit of trouble here. I updated the game from v56102 to v58111 a while ago, I think I did it by merging the two www folders together and everything worked just fine and I'm now at 56% progress. Now I tried to update to v63121, but when I do it the same way as before - merging the two www folders - it gives me an error in the game, which is this one:

Loading Error:
Failed to load: img/pictures/ALBUM-JanetInWhite.png

Where can I get this file? and all others starting with 'ALBUM' because I have a feeling this is going to be a problem in the future.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I'm in a bit of trouble here. I updated the game from v56102 to v58111 a while ago, I think I did it by merging the two www folders together and everything worked just fine and I'm now at 56% progress. Now I tried to update to v63121, but when I do it the same way as before - merging the two www folders - it gives me an error in the game, which is this one:

Loading Error:

Where can I get this file? and all others starting with 'ALBUM' because I have a feeling this is going to be a problem in the future.
You CAN`T "skip" an update, when you are using ONLY updates !!!! Load full 63121 and you can continue !!!!!

Reactions: mgohary01

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018

Loading Error:

You skipped the v60113 update. It will never work when you skip an update. You can either add the v06113 and then re-add the v63121 updates, or download the full game.

larosamo

Nov 9, 2020
Hi, When I try to craft the second Royal talisma for Pricia it tell me that the formula is not correct , i have checked several time , 3 grand talismans and the caulli's coin , but i get always the error-

In fact, to get the error I select first the caulli's coin and then the 3 grand taslimans , because if a choose first the 3 talismans the caulli's coin dissapear from my inventory, someone else is facing this problem? thanks.

Last edited:

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018

Loading Error:

Try this link :
Update Only Files (v58111 to v60113)-
PC Win
289.7 MB

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hi, When I try to craft the second Royal talisma for Pricia it tell me that the formula is not correct , i have checked several time , 3 grand talismans and the caulli's coin , but i get always the error-

In fact, to get the error I select first the caulli's coin and then the 3 grand taslimans , because if a choose first the 3 talismans the caulli's coin dissapear from my inventory, someone else is facing this problem? thanks.
This, what you experience there, happens every time, after entering an object, the following object is alone at the bottom. Then the order of entry must be reversed.

mgohary01

May 26, 2018

Thanks man! that saved me a lot of time and download

Deleted member 324588

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Solid update, like the added scenes, though they continue to blue ball us with Janet >.< appreciate that after Pricia's scene you're allowed to pick from the previous massage scenes, hope that'll be also included with Jessica's various treatments :)

Aethemera

Jul 6, 2018
This is a good game, but I think I encountered a bug. I didn't know that items in your inventory would only count up until 99 times. So I decided to buy 100 multivitamins in a single setting but the inventory only counts it as 99. And now I cannot buy it anymore because it is out of stock in the mart. My previous save file was a few hours ago and I don't want to repeat it.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
This is a good game, but I think I encountered a bug. I didn't know that items in your inventory would only count up until 99 times. So I decided to buy 100 multivitamins in a single setting but the inventory only counts it as 99. And now I cannot buy it anymore because it is out of stock in the mart. My previous save file was a few hours ago and I don't want to repeat it.
Have you tried doing multiple booty calls and use them each time to reduce your inventory?

Aethemera

Jul 6, 2018
Have you tried doing multiple booty calls and use them each time to reduce your inventory?
Thank you for your reply. Yes, I have fully upgraded with two girls which is why I only needed 100 instead of 120. I saw in my inventory after fully upgrading the third one, that the no. of multivits is 89, which really means that one is missing.

EDIT: Okay, so I have actually tested out with a previous save file, and it seems that you can only buy 119 multivitamins. I fully maxed out with 3 girls, so I would only need 90 more and so that it would not go over the number count. However, after purchasing the 89th multivitamin, the mall does not sell it anymore. The 120th multivitamin is definitely missing.

Last edited:

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
Anyone have complete save like all the fishes record ,all the stuff buy for house as well as all the puzzle unlock and Kamasutra pages pls help

4.50 star(s) 508 Votes