Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
How you guys manage to do puzzle 34? I Do not have a Royal Talisman

An for fucking sake this fishing game, I liked it at first, but absolutely no white shark shows up

Reactions: thwartme

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Man, the tedium of shark fishing... on and off the beach 100+ times without spotting one, and then when I do finally see and catch one it's way too small.

Griswold420

Oct 30, 2020
Hey everyone, I'm new here so I apologize if this isn't the place to ask, but I've been stuck for a hot minute now. I cannot find either the plastic wrap or gaffer tape needed for crafting the rat trap to help the ladies over at the Doctors office with.

What do I do? It doesn't appear like I can just buy either from the shop like basic containers. Its been frustrating since being stuck has prevented me from enjoying the new updates. Pls help!

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Would you be so kind and share that with us? :)
Not mine, this was posted ... somewhere else, by ...someone, who I thank.

Fishing Tips:

Enter and Leave the beach until you see something you like. (In the meantime piles of coins detected by your metal detector will appear in 7 places)
Do not throw your lure right under the nose of your target. You might lose your bait and have to buy a new one.

Tuna - Green Squid or Heavy Green Squid
Seaperch - Natural Jig or Heavy Natural Jig
Rock Fish - Green Jig or Heavy Green Jig
Marlin - Green Plug or Heavy Green Squid
HammerHead - Heavy Natural Jig
White Shark - Heavy Pink Plug

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
I dunno what chest I am missing :/ can someone tell me all the chest location around the map\?? I can't find anything ever since v59

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes