pakman7665

Feb 11, 2019
Hey everyone, I'm new here so I apologize if this isn't the place to ask, but I've been stuck for a hot minute now. I cannot find either the plastic wrap or gaffer tape needed for crafting the rat trap to help the ladies over at the Doctors office with.

What do I do? It doesn't appear like I can just buy either from the shop like basic containers. Its been frustrating since being stuck has prevented me from enjoying the new updates. Pls help!
in the mri room doctors office

Ryantrix

Nov 21, 2018
There is a bug in v65122, if you don't have the dress for girls photoshoot, you get locked in the room, you can't go out to buy the dress

Reactions: oh45

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
I know where the chest is and i know how to get to it but I'm missing one broken key to craft the chest key. Are there three or four broken ones in this update?

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
multivitamin comes back in Treasure of nadia v51092. I wonder if our MC can use it to inseminate a girl (may times in a row) he chooses in future updates. X-ray will be the next ;)
Is the multivitamin still just for bukkake or can it be used for creampies as well?

MG-Gaming

Nov 11, 2018
The glue is not spawning for me.
It is supposed to spawn in the shop.. top right... but where?

Im also missing a broken key... and probably a chest key somewhere since there are now 2 chests that i can open.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes