Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
^ A missing image isn't a bug nor is it the update's fault, if that's what your trouble is

Oct 11, 2020
Nah, it's a real virus NLT dumped on the noodles to see who would fall for it, next level end-game meme. Guess a bunch of slobs around this place didn't get the memo and just failed
I figure it's in the vein of slipping BTC mining tools in...probably just trying to recoup some of the $ they feel they are losing on piracy.

uncle sam

Nov 24, 2017
This is a great game but the sex scenes are getting stale and repetitive, doggy-style all the time. I mean its like the MC never seen any other position. It is the DEVs fault tho, no imagination with the sex scenes.
I agree somehow. What I would like is him to grab some of those tits seeing how nice they are, I believe MC would feel the need to touch them! :)

Atelosi

Mar 1, 2020
I have bug and errors message on update. Is say press F5I press and nothing. Update not working I don't now way. Can anybody explain please what I need to do .

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Really need to see Diana and sell these idols ... I have a shit load of the damn things and no way to sell them or get cash! How do I sell idols without Diana around ?!? The thingie on the desk in the library does nothing.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes