Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I love this game, it's great. But I miss one thing. Creampie.
I love creampie's.. and in this game unfortunately MC cum inside, only 1/2 times.. (I might be wrong)

There is still some time until this game is 100%, please give us more scenes with this. :D
And.. heels!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
stil no sex scene with mom (janet) huh?
In this update, unfortunately, there is no scene with her.

I thought as the last update this year, Dev will throw a bomb and give us desired by all of us (probably) scene with Janet.
But unfortunately not.
Though I'm still happy about the Diana scene, I love her. And the scene was hot.

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
I love this game, it's great. But I miss one thing. Creampie.
I love creampie's.. and in this game unfortunately MC cum inside, only 1/2 times.. (I might be wrong)

There is still some time until this game is 100%, please give us more scenes with this. :D
And.. heels!
Here's hoping we creampie Jessica when we go on the next date. Hopefully it's next update, what better way to start 2021 than with a creampie

Reactions: Digga D and Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
i'm just searching for grand talismans for like hours this kind of sucks, the game's been great until now
Take Boost from the doctor and Pricia and go where the abyss is. (where is the cave Ash was in, go to the right and up in the jungle) There respawn the most talisman. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

When I collect talismans, I will get Grand Talisman from time to time. I'm not complaining. :D

haha, I collected some talismans for a while and found such a miracle:

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
Looked through some walkthroughs and around the thread, but still do not know where the profile is for this update. Any help?

Jun 14, 2018
Take Boost from the doctor and Pricia and go where the abyss is. (where is the cave Ash was in, go to the right and up in the jungle) There respawn the most talisman. :p

When I collect talismans, I will get Grand Talisman from time to time. I'm not complaining. :D

haha, I collected some talismans for a while and found such a miracle:
Thanks for the pointers!

Reactions: Qmil679

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Looked through some walkthroughs and around the thread, but still do not know where the profile is for this update. Any help?
Go to the new area that opens up after you craft the rope ladder. It is to the right.

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes