6kentaur9

Apr 22, 2020
Collect broken keys. ;)
I know one broken key is in Alia's house, the other is near peacock (to the left of the cave)
I don't remember where the other 2 can only be found.
there's a guy in the toilet in the bar. Give him aloe plant and you'll get 2 broken keys

ocin7777777

Feb 28, 2020
There is one a screen to the right of the 12th torch, before going into the cave.

If i remember right the last one is on the screen with the 12th torch. Not 100% on that one though.

Do you know where to get scorpion venom? Apparently its also on the screen with the 12th torch but i cant see it anywhere.
Sadly not there or must have missed one before

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
^ Not play on a patato PC/not on phone

Then where's the 1 near Alia's TV ? 5th key ? List is broken, game is ruined
/megaextremesarcasm
Trying to make list, ended up making a walkthrough. Lol. That's really flew over my head. Damn.
Gonna edit it now.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sofia scene tricked me. I saw the bath. I was like yeah she about to walk butt ass naked and do some femdom in the water but nope.

Reactions: bulifun

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
...Can You PLEASE Put An Actual ***Save Folder*** In This Game, Because For Some Reason My Computer Can't Find "Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data." Just Like With The Other Game You See In The Screenshot???... Please???

blob69420

Apr 19, 2018
...Can You PLEASE Put An Actual ***Save Folder*** In This Game, Because For Some Reason My Computer Can't Find "Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data." Just Like With The Other Game You See In The Screenshot???... Please???
In the view panel at the top, tick the Hidden items option in order to see the AppData folder. You can also get there by entering %LocalAppData%\User Data into the address bar.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Go to the new area that opens up after you craft the rope ladder. It is to the right.
There is no profile in v65
Oh you dumb mofo, how do you not know the method of selling talismans was changed many releases ago to satellite phone? Wow..... :cautious:
Not like it's a major story point in ~v40 and the game tells you about it for like 5 mins. It's almost like people don't read/play the game at all at this point ......... Oh wait

Crippy

May 28, 2018
There is no profile in v65

Not like it's a major story point in ~v40 and the game tells you about it for like 5 mins. It's almost like people don't read/play the game at all at this point ......... Oh wait
I didn't read if fully and thought the question referred to page instead of profile. OOPs

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes