hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
easy with the crack man ;)
just add an fucking voice for Janet and the game will be alot hotter.
you dont need to use yoru brain for that ;)
thats why al games have so great voice actors, if there not need there brain, there where no silent games .............. feels i have the only brains in world, .......... but im the shepperd (hesus) not the sheep, ......... you will think there get smarter than fuck me again, still , all workship pedophile rome , and call me antichrist for want a equal world withouw hate , and where there is no "wrong love" if you fall for man , woman or both (unless you a pedophile, ............ we will see if there come a voice actrice,

hesus danu

Apr 3, 2020
i download always tripple, . game + update, and at night the "full version, and can than remove the 2 downloads before again

mightylol

May 2, 2019
i fucked up my saves so I downloaded a fresh copy of the game with a full save downloaded but it's not registering. Mac btw

mcguill

May 10, 2020
I am stuck in alias room. They ask me to go buy clothes but the door is locked.

Is this a bug or am i missing something?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Too busy tryna catch his hammerhead friend. Lol. Got Bruce's brother though
Got that one a few releases ago.

Not even close. I've managed to increase my personal bests on the seaperch, hammerhead and marlin (and pick up about $15k worth of $100 coinage), but I've barely seen any great whites, let alone any ones of size. Need some luck.
I hear ya. I've literally re-enter/exit the beach 100's of times AFTER the penultimate catch (1000+ lb Marlin) but still no sign of Bruce. :mad:

1608090832453.png

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
First thing I see when I go to the beach is the possible 1K lb hammerhead aaaaand he gets away. I actually feel physical pain...

4.50 star(s) 509 Votes