gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
Same thing happened to me, also with three records to turn in. I think it glitches when you turn in more than one at a time, and flops you to the other side of the bloke, leaving you trapped. I had to just close the game and start trying all over again. :mad:
I've had multiple instances where I cashed in multiple challenges at a time so I don't think that's the issue. Might just be a coincidental bug/glitch

Reactions: klobber

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
What is this load save trick you speak of?
Something that doesn't work since at least v35 and/or 5-6 months
Yup. Just tried it for curiosity's sake. Spotted a great White in the water, so saved my game immediately. By the time the game was done saving, the fish in the water had changed. Reload the saved game, and they change again.

Seriously, I don't mind grinding as long as it DOES something. This particular fishing quest is useless and boring.

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Can't catch big white shaaaaaaaaaark(((( I caught a fish weighing 339 pounds and after that the big white doesn't appear at all(((( Shit!

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v.65122] [NLT Media] - Compressed

Update Only

Original WIN Size: 190.89 MB
Original LINUX Size: 199.27 MB
Original MAC Size: 131.33 MB

Compressed WIN Size: 87.1 MB MEGA
Compressed LINUX Size: 95.6 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 27.5 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

after updating compressed game, I have this error and cant move further

ERROR_1.png
I look at that folder and there no image with that name

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
Good morning, I can't find the third tiny rope, can anyone help me? I already went to the grave and can't find it, thanks guys
Please, can You check do You have image "GUI-Inv-SuperGide.png" in folder ToN/www/img/pictures?
If You have it, Please upload it here! Thank You in advance

Mariana

Jul 4, 2018
Has anyone seen this happen before? I just caught the 500lb great white and then handed out a lot of next ones, don't really feel like restarting the game, is there an easier way to get out of this without losing progress? This happened while talking to the guy and getting paid I just appeared on the other side of him. Can't bring out the inventory/phone menu, only brings out the tackle box.

1608112602412.png

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes