Aug 9, 2019
I have found two but cant find the last one...ugh...cant remember where i found the first two
I remember!! Two of the ropes are in Sophia's mansion (almost 100% sure), the other is in the tomb across the river that you unlock to get into Sophias mansion. When you are there the forst time, it doesnt allow you to get it so you have to go back.

Reactions: kageraiton

StonedFish

Jun 3, 2017
Just downloaded update but nothing new and crystal's ain't working. Am I missing something? It just says I finished played the current update even tho I just downloaded it lol

Last edited:

Tupido

Sep 10, 2018
Can anyone tell me (or show me pictures) of what the Crystal girl says at the end of the version? I skipped accidentally and I've clicked something I haven't read.

Now i also see a new option to Pray/Offer but dont understand :(

Thanks!

percival89

Sep 20, 2020
Can someone hepl me please. When i try booty call mc is can't move in the bedroom but everything seems normal no stuttering or any kind of that. I'm at %10 progress i can call naomi alia and emily when call them in the bedroom there is one kamasutra page and one sparkle but when i click to them or anywhere on the bedroom mc doesnt move is there something i missed. By the way i used cheat menu for once

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
The new Sofia scenes were not my cup of tea. Kinda cringy
Sofia was one of the characters I was curious about but this dominant bitchy behavior was a bit of a turnoff. I now hope mc And Clare find a way to make Sofia eat a piece of humble Pie.
The intrigue with Diana is a nice plotdevice I'm looking out for now.

Rocolol

Jul 2, 2020
Is there a trick to get the Great White? I mean beside the pink pug and lots of time to wait for it to appear... I have been fishing so much in this game that I think I can "virtually" feed whole populations... tuna, marlins everything ... but the Great White seems to eludes me! I begin to think it is extinct as a species in the game.
Also remind me, what can you do with jasmine flower? I have lots of them.

Reactions: thwartme

JamesRod

Oct 2, 2018
Is there a trick to get the Great White? I mean beside the pink pug and lots of time to wait for it to appear... I have been fishing so much in this game that I think I can "virtually" feed whole populations... tuna, marlins everything ... but the Great White seems to eludes me! I begin to think it is extinct as a species in the game.
Also remind me, what can you do with jasmine flower? I have lots of them.
Same here. My record is still 2411.71lbs. Finding it tough to get a massive great white shark to break the new record.

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Unlock the ladder under the library and you will find plenty of gold ores there. Or just watch walktrough on you tube for latest version

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes