kgqijufq

Jan 13, 2018
Checked update only and full download for Win and it seems the file DiAsF13.mp4 is missing. Only includes DiAsF13-l.mp4. Guessing the others are probably missing it too?

jerlojer

Mar 25, 2020
for those who can't find the forth broken key for 65%, it's somewhere near the peacock. i accidently clicked on the bird while looking for the forth broken key and it just popped out lol

Reactions: docx and jcna06200

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Checked update only and full download for Win and it seems the file DiAsF13.mp4 is missing. Only includes DiAsF13-l.mp4. Guessing the others are probably missing it too?
I think this is because this short video is part of another video - DiAsF12.mp4.

Montana80

Jun 27, 2020
Need help. Went to do photo shoot with Emily and Alia [photos for Albert]. Emily wants a new outfit, but I can't leave Alia's room. And I am the idiot that keeps saving over the same file and I saved inside the room prior to knowing I was stuck. Guessing I am starting over. Thanks in advance.
Had same problem till i loaded the game before going into the room with the girls and did puzzle 23 and 24 suddently i could do the photoshoot, hope it helps you as it did for me

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes