Xanado

May 9, 2018
No threat here? None of the other packages have come up positive from multiple AV scanners...that wasn't intimidation, someone asked how to not be compromised and I gave an obvious reply. If you don't like it then go right ahead and use the files.
I don't know what you downloaded but I downloaded the update only(Win) and this is what virustotal has to say about the .exe:

I also downloaded the full version(Win) and checked it's .exe:

As you can see they are the same and both appear clean.
You are probably looking at a false positive or you downloaded the game from somewhere shady.

Last edited:
Reactions: twichman
Oct 11, 2020
I don't know what you downloaded but I downloaded the update only(Win) and this is what virustotal has to say about the .exe:

I also downloaded the full version(Win) and checked it's .exe:

As you can see they are the same and are both clean.
You are probably looking at a false positive or you downloaded the game from somewhere shady.
It was downloaded from here, however the antivirus was alerted based upon the .zip package, not the .exe specifically. I'm happy to concede that false positives happen, though.

LB1990

Jan 11, 2020
Hey everyone, someone can tell me when the next update will be release ? I take a new computer and i will replay the game from the start, if the release is soon i prefer wait a bit

shell

Jun 29, 2017
Hey everyone, someone can tell me when the next update will be release ? I take a new computer and i will replay the game from the start, if the release is soon i prefer wait a bit
Every 1rst and 15th of every month. The next one is January 1rst 2021

Reactions: LB1990

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Every 1rst and 15th of every month. The next one is January 1rst 2021
Yes and no. Doubt NLT will release an update on Jan 1st, since you know : reasons
At 63% and about 3% per update every two weeks. I'd guess around June 2021.
We're at 65% though ......... So : 35% left, 2% each udate, that's ~17 updates > 17 updates @ 2 per month = 8.5 months left. So about mid-September-ish. Almost 2 years of dev time in total

Reactions: shell

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Yes and no. Doubt NLT will release an update on Jan 1st, since you know : reasons

We're at 65% though ......... So : 35% left, 2% each udate, that's ~17 updates > 17 updates @ 2 per month = 8.5 months left. So about mid-September-ish. Almost 2 years of dev time in total
But it's not always 2% update each time. It started at 3% early on. And recently we have had a few 3% updates as well. I'd guess 12-15 more releases left max.

Reactions: PePeTheCoCk

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So, if he goes full 3% until the end > ~36% left at 3% each > 12 updates at 2 per month > 6 months > late June. We get between late June and late September depending on what NLT does

Reactions: thwartme

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Finally got the two-ton shark. Had the Marlin from earlier. No sign of 'Bruce' yet, though.
View attachment 944375
I have one at 2992.48...but have seen nothing over 1000lbs for some time. I am guessing that "Bruce" will pay out at around $100K...I can get that within an hour just harvesting Jade and Silver Talismans and double that with Jasmine Massage Oil. I have given up for the day on fishing.

Reactions: thwartme
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes