Xanado

May 9, 2018
I have one at 2992.48...but have seen nothing over 1000lbs for some time. I am guessing that "Bruce" will pay out at around $100K...I can get that within an hour just harvesting Jade and Silver Talismans and double that with Jasmine Massage Oil. I have given up for the day on fishing.
"Bruce" rewards you with $100K but by the time you finally get him you will be a millionaire just from zoning the beach.

• Haha
Reactions: thwartme and Crippy

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
As an assman, I find the MC - Sofia - Clare scene to be one of the hottest and best one in the game. It was a really nice surprise to see, and considering the status of all three involved, it was marvelously executed too. Way to go NLT !!

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Hecatoncheyr

Jul 22, 2017
FYI, you can get stuck in the bait shop behind the counter if the shop guy switches places with you during dialogue. Had to close the game since there's no way out because he stops walking around once you're stuck.

PlatinumHot

Jan 21, 2020
Anyone else getting a Trojan warning from the latest update zip? I tried downloading from Mega and WorkUpload. Windows defender is freaking out over "Trojan:Script/Conteban.A!ml". I use MS Edge with uBlock.

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes