M95Zoner

May 6, 2020
Hello I have this bug at 32-33% of the game where it says I should display pirate diary to Madaly but she is nowhere in the church or elsewhere. I did not use any cheat mode (only walkthrough).

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Hello I have this bug at 32-33% of the game where it says I should display pirate diary to Madaly but she is nowhere in the church or elsewhere. I did not use any cheat mode (only walkthrough).
it doesn't matter whether you used mod or not. You have a bug and a problem.
Why is not important and do not interest me. There is no help for the well-known bug that many have,
except delete everything and reinstall. For more information, see Make Money, Errors

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

scarp1

Aug 22, 2020
As an assman, I find the MC - Sofia - Clare scene to be one of the hottest and best one in the game. It was a really nice surprise to see, and considering the status of all three involved, it was marvelously executed too. Way to go NLT !!
If it had been a bit longer with a bit more of Sofia giving a BJ it would have been up there with the best scenes in any game.
Falls a bit short though as it was not very longer.
Still good though.

Andvand

Feb 5, 2019
I'm kind of surprised that we are limited to fish at the beach. The setting is an island, there should different fishing spots along the coast. Make the different fish species spawn at different fishing spots in the game to reduce the monotony.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Alia screwed up those pictures...and i couldn't be more pleased. so an old man jerks off to my ass...i've had to take worse.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes