DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
Snakes room push puzzle. so i've seen the solutions but I cant seem to get that to work. the snakes move way too quickly to make them go around before they bite me. is there a way to slow down the snakes? or what is going on?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Snakes room push puzzle. so i've seen the solutions but I cant seem to get that to work. the snakes move way too quickly to make them go around before they bite me.
Here, puzzle solutions that can all be solved with fast snakes, because here the snakes are always covered :
List of all Temple Puzzle

is there a way to slow down the snakes? or what is going on?
in every new update the snakes are fast. Only when you have solved all fast puzzles will the snakes slow down and then get fast again with the next update. then they are quick until you have solved the new puzzle.

DarkenDragon

Aug 30, 2018
Here, puzzle solutions that can all be solved with fast snakes, because here the snakes are always covered :

in every new update the snakes are fast. Only when you have solved all fast puzzles will the snakes slow down and then get fast again with the next update. then they are quick until you have solved the new puzzle.
not sure if I was clear but Im talking about the one you provide for the push puzzle in the caves, not the temple.
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/11/913645_Snake_Puzzle_v44081_2b.pdf

the snakes move too fast for me to trick them to go around the rock formation.

are you saying if I do the temple puzzles, it'd make the snakes slower?

helricm

Jul 17, 2020
I wasted 1h to fish for great white sharks, and finally chose to modify the archive.
Methods :
Open Click on:UPLOAD FILE, select Game "www folder"--data--System.json.
display:Variables data is loaded! Then Click on:UPLOAD FILE again,select your archive. scroll down to near the bottom, you can see the picture like I provided, modify the number in the marked position, and finally save it and replace the old one.
Remember to backup archive, good luck.

Moonage

Dec 28, 2018

I have solved the new puzzles and they are still too fast. Have never figured how to slow them down.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Yes, 17 is the max on the north side, plus the two that spawn on the south side. I typically go in on 16.

I'd say that it yields at least one gold talisman on about half the runs, and you get a pretty good percentage of multiple gold talismans.

Grand talismans are rare, but they do come, and the rate has increased for v65 vs v63.

Others have said that they've farmed royal talismans, but I haven't. I've dug only one out of the ground, which I suspect relates to the crafting recipe necessary to the story-line.
I've found Royal Talismans three times. But I've spent A LOT of time in that spot. Capture.JPG

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes