Crippy

May 28, 2018
Is there a trick to get the Great White? I mean beside the pink pug and lots of time to wait for it to appear... I have been fishing so much in this game that I think I can "virtually" feed whole populations... tuna, marlins everything ... but the Great White seems to eludes me! I begin to think it is extinct as a species in the game.
Also remind me, what can you do with jasmine flower? I have lots of them.
Fishing is a hit or miss aspect. It was and is designed to be a time filler between updates. A 3000lb Great White has been caught.

The great thing about jasmine is that it can be combined with a container ($300), Rosa Moss and Emily Love Potion ($2000). Once you combine those 4, take it to Pricia and she will give you $10,000.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
The booty calls are almost only blowjobs and handjobs.
:D GOTCHA you thought you'd have free fap fap fap material without actually having to play the game :WeSmart: towards the end after you've collected almost all LI HJ, BJ, FJ, TJ, AJ scenes thats when you'll start to find the good stuff. I'm guilty of it after almost 2yrs playing Foot of the Mountain with the horrendous grind I quit playing after the 1st sex scene with Melinda I couldnt careless anymore.

Last edited:

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
My game is bugged beyond belief, turns out i never got the puzzle to show up after you use ant killer on the ants in version 38062. now i dont have bamboo to make the blowpipe
I don't encourage the use of this cheat but if you are stuck and a logical issue arises due to item missing then
try RPG save editor. You just upload your save and the file it asks to decrypt the item name and you can get your item through it.
This works cuz i did it on past when I wasn't able to get a chest key. But be warned don't add the items or change the stats that are not in the game itself. So backup your saves before hand if you get a little bit more greedy

Reactions: Yuhss

sensini

Sep 22, 2020
I need Royal Talisman to make it to puzzle 34. But in order to make it I need 3 Grand Talismans. Where to find false talismans to make them because I need 1 false talismans and 3 gold ores(that you can buy at shop).
i found it...at caverns

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
What numbers should they be changed to?

Mine says, " Marlin #297 :(505) "

I can change the 505, but I don't know what to change it to?

Does this just change the numbers of fish I already caught or increase the RNG? I'd rather increase the showing up rate.
the number are it's weight so change it to the numbers over what u need to win.

milyladf

Dec 16, 2020
i only have two tiny ropes, and the one which i had already picked down in the library is gone. Can you help me?

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Folks, if you need some help, go to first page and click on picture walkthough. oCATo invested alot of time setting it up for you. There are others that invest their time to help people with game. So please check the first page.

Reactions: Darkaura and Crippy

twichman

Dec 4, 2018
Don't run the game.exe included in the update pack. Wait and see if the full d/l is clean or just wait for the next one. Or just run the file and take your chances, which, it would appear, is what many on this forum are doing.
Don't intimidate people! This is a standard RPGMV exe, the same for all games in this version of the engine, like all other files in the root folder of the game . There is absolutely no threat here!

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes