jonvalor

Feb 14, 2020
Well shit....one broken key short and I already used all I had in the previous update to craft two chest keys
same here. 1 broken key short. have checked the new sceneries. i noticed also there are 2 KS chests? one on top floor of Tasha's bar and the last one is in the cave. or maybe it's different chest type?

percival89

Sep 20, 2020
i'm at %10 progress. when i try booty call with naomi or alia game stuck at bedroom. does anyone know what to do??

kekker

May 1, 2017
So in the new area where you use the rope ladder to head down and get the new scene with diana there are 2 broken key fragments and then there is 1 above that where the bird that drops the feather right near him the last key is of course in alia's house which you see when you do the photoshoot, the chest is the one that's in the room where ash stores all the treasures and you can get to it via the rope ladder on the lower half. If anything I'll drop my save when I finish the story in a minute or so

kekker

May 1, 2017
Here's my save a little warning before you download it I only finish the story and collect the Kamasutra pages so it doesn't have all the little character profile things or the puzzles done but it has all the story scenes and pages for v65122. Also feel free to tell me if I somehow messed up my formatting and forgot to include an important file.

Reactions: Kovandov

wicked 035

Dec 12, 2018
I need Royal Talisman to make it to puzzle 34. But in order to make it I need 3 Grand Talismans. Where to find false talismans to make them because I need 1 false talismans and 3 gold ores(that you can buy at shop).

Reactions: sensini
4.50 star(s) 510 Votes