Raknor

May 12, 2019
I went to talk to the guy in the bait shop and he told me about two more world records that I broke, but during that time, we somehow switched places and now I'm trapped behind him and I can't seem to repeat the switch. Can anybody help???

Murti

Sep 11, 2017
I have 2 unopened chests and i've finished the last update i have no idea where can i find more chest keys :( I can't even get the Janet's page from Sophia's mansion :'(

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Treasure of Nadia [v.65122] [NLT Media] - Compressed

Full Game

Original WIN Size: 3.65 GB
Original LINUX Size: 3.66 GB
Original MAC Size: 3.79 GB

Compressed WIN Size: 611.1 MB
Compressed LINUX Size: 594.4 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 745.5 MB

#######################

Update Only

Original WIN Size: 190.89 MB
Original LINUX Size: 199.27 MB
Original MAC Size: 131.33 MB

Compressed WIN Size: 87.1 MB
Compressed LINUX Size: 95.6 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 27.5 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Last edited:

Rannug

Apr 23, 2019
Got that one a few releases ago.

I hear ya. I've literally re-enter/exit the beach 100's of times AFTER the penultimate catch (1000+ lb Marlin) but still no sign of Bruce. :mad:

View attachment 943188
I didn't want to go true that hell ever again.
So i just used ( ) to mod my save to win, call me a cheat but at this point in the never ending grind....fuck it.
Enter and press the green "upload file" then (C: users/ur name/appdata/local/user data)
take the save file to where it says (drag and drop) then go to Treasure of nadia www folder then data folder scroll all the way down, find the system.json and put it in the (drag and drop) as well.
now just scroll down to variables and then find the (fish names) and change the numbers to win, then scoll all the way down and download the save file and replace it with the old one in (user data) then (start the game again).
have a nice day.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Glad they seemingly wrapped up the whole "Ash thinks he's Tarzan" bit. It was getting more and more... uncomfortable... with every passing update.

sharkur

Aug 14, 2017
someone else is having trouble with the knot tying guide? this don't show up in supermarket for me... requires some special action to show up?

Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
I didn't want to go true that hell ever again.
So i just used ( ) to mod my save to win, call me a cheat but at this point in the never ending grind....fuck it.
Enter and press the green "upload file" then (C: users/ur name/appdata/local/user data)
take the save file to where it says (drag and drop) then go to Treasure of nadia www folder then data folder scroll all the way down, find the system.json and put it in the (drag and drop) as well.
now just scroll down to variables and then find the (fish names) and change the numbers to win, then scoll all the way down and download the save file and replace it with the old one in (user data) then (start the game again).
have a nice day.

What numbers should they be changed to?

Mine says, " Marlin #297 :(505) "

I can change the 505, but I don't know what to change it to?

Does this just change the numbers of fish I already caught or increase the RNG? I'd rather increase the showing up rate.

Last edited:

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
I went to talk to the guy in the bait shop and he told me about two more world records that I broke, but during that time, we somehow switched places and now I'm trapped behind him and I can't seem to repeat the switch. Can anybody help???
Same thing happened to me, also with three records to turn in. I think it glitches when you turn in more than one at a time, and flops you to the other side of the bloke, leaving you trapped. I had to just close the game and start trying all over again. :mad:

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes