zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
Hi,
can anyone tell me where I can get the scorpion venom? I have all the ingredients for the dart except for the venom.
Did I miss that somewhere?

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Anyone know why I can't do puzzle 34? It's locked despite me having 65% of the game done
Did you remove your money from the safe at Squallmart? If so, you need to have at least $25K in the safe. Roam around and go in and out of Squallmart for a dozen or so times and you will have enough money built up.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I searched around all rocks to the right, do you have a screenshot or something cause I am just blind
11111.png
Go down ladder and then to the right. There will be cave. In there will be a page. There are no profiles in this update.

Last edited:

HardrivenRC

Nov 22, 2018
Did you remove your money from the safe at Squallmart? If so, you need to have at least $25K in the safe. Roam around and go in and out of Squallmart for a dozen or so times and you will have enough money built up.
There's 61K in it. So that can't be it :(

Nevermind. Solved it. Stupid me...

Last edited:

smellyass777

Apr 11, 2020
So, did the dev address the trojan thing yet? Is it a false positive, or is something cheesy slipped into the game? Did the previous versions trigger the heuristic?

Reactions: Nocro32510

Archgetto79

Dec 9, 2019
...Can You PLEASE Put An Actual ***Save Folder*** In This Game, Because For Some Reason My Computer Can't Find "Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data." Just Like With The Other Game You See In The Screenshot???... Please???
I FIIIIIIINALLY Found It... xP xP xP

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
When are they going to update the OP to the full update? So I don't have to redownload the old update then download the patch?
Outside of you deleting the entire game every 2 weeks, there's no need to wait for the fullbuild all the time. Just update-only 2x a month and you're set

4.50 star(s) 510 Votes