DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
ohh really
where?
When you have the upgraded deadly whip, you can pass snakes that is behind moveable stones.. if this ring a bell?
In the cave there is one such place with 2 snakes, pass them with the whip, enter new room, there is a recipe for the golden teddy and a chest.. guess what's in such type of chest?
Key is under the church where you pass another snake with the whip, explore close to south edge, looks like you enter rocks, it's well hidden like so many other things in this game.

Reactions: paddyo73
D

Deleted member 3181804

The latest version...very impressive! And I've spent a good deal of money on the patreon versions...such a dunce!

alex870821

Dec 4, 2019
Nah, WORST case scenario (and I do mean worst) you buy 9 gold ores, use those and three false talismans (that respawn in the cave) to make three grand talismans. You then take those three grand talismans and one coin (that respawn under the library) to make a royal talisman
Where exactly I can find at the library the caulli eye?

Lost gamer

Sep 5, 2017
I seem to be missing a broken key. I have 3 but can't seem to find a 4th. Anyone have a list of the last 4 locations of broken keys to see if I missed one. Thanks

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes