Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
If it wasn't for the stubbornness of the women in this game, the MC would still be pull out and not cumming inside them..
I am slightly pissed off by MC's behavior when the woman wants MC to cum inside her and he still: nooo, it's risky! (In this new update, for example with Kaley)

In ''Lust Epidemic'', MC had no problem, and was not afraid to cum inside.
Well, to be fair, Kaley is his "sister" of course he's consider that thing. Kaley also pretty young to had a child. When in LE, Brad doesn't need to concern about that, because every girl that had sex with him is already an adult. And not really had close relation to him, except Valerie.

Reactions: Michel59

hchinaski

May 1, 2017
the patch needs a rework (I'm not sure which line it is) because in the scene in the bar Alia says "I'm Your Son's girlfriend, silly" when talking to the MC

Reactions: rawr52

tattoolad

Oct 15, 2017
how do you craft the whip dont have a royal talisman or a caulli's coin to craft one im guessing im missing something.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
how do you craft the whip dont have a royal talisman or a caulli's coin to craft one im guessing im missing something.
Are you cheated your money to the max? If so, maybe your Talisman's showing rate is decreasing so much (because the game thinks you are already rich). If you don't cheat your money, just roam around the forest, or underground of library. You'll find some Royal Talisman's in there. I found one near the teleporter in the Estero Park.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes