worldofmac84

Jan 2, 2020
I'm experiencing a strange bug: Puzzle #35 is locked and to unlock it says I have to buy everything at the Bait Shop; problem is that I've already bought every item available (all baits and the book), and the only remaining item is locked and not available yet.

Anyone got the same bug? I can live with that, but it's mildly annoying....

TIA

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I'm experiencing a strange bug: Puzzle #35 is locked and to unlock it says I have to buy everything at the Bait Shop; problem is that I've already bought every item available (all baits and the book), and the only remaining item is locked and not available yet.

TIA
No bug, you just haven't found both the corresponding "flopping fishes" there should be another one flopping about somewhere, it should unlock another book for you.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

TIA
You must save all fish first. For books there are 2 new. First one screen south fromdeep jungle teleport. Secend in new room under church.

Willibrordus

Feb 17, 2020
Is there a chest key to be found in this update? I have full update story wise but not the page from the chest yet. I checked the walkthrough for hints but apparently the walkthrough player already had a key in inventory.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Loading error: img/system/Balloon.png
any tips?
This is the error that you get if you click "game.exe" from the update file. The update only works if you have the full file for version v65122, and copy the update into that folder.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes