HalGLC

May 12, 2017
Had the auto sell on, it sold the royal talisman ... Am i fucked now?
Nah, WORST case scenario (and I do mean worst) you buy 9 gold ores, use those and three false talismans (that respawn in the cave) to make three grand talismans. You then take those three grand talismans and one coin (that respawn under the library) to make a royal talisman

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
can anyone post the latest update for mac, please?
The update for Mac and PC is the same.

Download the "update only", then unzip it and navigate to the www folder inside.

Find your current version of the game, right click it, "Show Package Contents", then go to Contents/Resources/app.nw

The contents of these two folders should look very similar. Select everything from the "update only" www folder, drag it into the app.nw folder and release while holding down option and shift on your keyboard. A confirmation window should pop up saying "a folder named such-and-such already exists in this location..." Select the "apply to all" option and then click Merge.

Now you can open your game and it will be the latest version.

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
Puzzle 35 is easy in the solution video, i took a way more complicated way, where i freed the snake in der upper right corner too.

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Nah, WORST case scenario (and I do mean worst) you buy 9 gold ores, use those and three false talismans (that respawn in the cave) to make three grand talismans. You then take those three grand talismans and one coin (that respawn under the library) to make a royal talisman
Which cave?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes