Kropper

Feb 6, 2018
Honestly have zero clue where I can get extra false talismans to make the royal one we need. Tried following the comments, but the path below the maze one guy said doesnt have any on the floor. Im a bit perplexed atm

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Honestly have zero clue where I can get extra false talismans to make the royal one we need. Tried following the comments, but the path below the maze one guy said doesnt have any on the floor. Im a bit perplexed atm
I think you can only have one at a time, so if you have one, a new one won't spawn.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I know our hero is there working for our compressed UPDATE ONLY version. I will keep waiting!
Aside if you're on a 56k doing 3kbps, what's so atrocious about downloading the 200MB update that you instead need to wait days for the compressed ? Compressed that removes visual stuff and breaks normal game ? Truly this place baffles me

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
If anyone is looking for save files...

These are saves from the last few versions. By the last save, for v67011, the game is complete (so far) all extras and kama sutra pages found, all temple puzzles solved, all house upgrades bought and the MC is LOADED. The only thing that's not done is the damn 3000lb shark. Even with the new fishing upgrades, I can't get one of those to spawn. Lots of Great Whites, but none big enough.

No cheats or mods (other than the incest patch) were used for this. Just lots of grinding.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Update repack:
I noticed some folks have trouble with size and updating etc. I composed a simple size reduced version of the update-only package. The pack updates the game to the version stated in the patch name(from the previous version!). Hope this helps a few people. Have fun.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Patch download:
No files where changed or added! Just some deleted and then (re)packed on Linux with "7zip archiver". Works AFAIK with full base-game version for Win/Linux/Mac.
129,8 MiB file size

Last edited:
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

killlityuty

Nov 5, 2018
Someone please help kinda new here...

I try to find the save files but I dont have the folder User Data. Please can someone help?

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Is there a chest key to be found in this update? I have full update story wise but not the page from the chest yet. I checked the walkthrough for hints but apparently the walkthrough player already had a key in inventory.
Under the church. In a previous post there is the exact location... you must use the pickaxe if I rimember...

Reactions: Willibrordus

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
If it wasn't for the stubbornness of the women in this game, the MC would still be pull out and not cumming inside them..
I am slightly pissed off by MC's behavior when the woman wants MC to cum inside her and he still: nooo, it's risky! (In this new update, for example with Kaley)

In ''Lust Epidemic'', MC had no problem, and was not afraid to cum inside.

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes