Arkie Rebel

Feb 16, 2018
Ok... this is a general question for anyone who might be "in the know" about this peculiarity; The F95 release of each update on Nadia seems to have a much more advanced version number than the one coming from NLT on the official site. For example, the current F95 version is 65122. NLT just put on a fresh update late last night. The NLT version is 60113.

Why don't these match? Or, at the very least... why wouldn't NLT's version number be sequentially correct? ie - version 65123?

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Ok... this is a general question for anyone who might be "in the know" about this peculiarity; The F95 release of each update on Nadia seems to have a much more advanced version number than the one coming from NLT on the official site. For example, the current F95 version is 65122. NLT just put on a fresh update late last night. The NLT version is 60113.

Why don't these match? Or, at the very least... why wouldn't NLT's version number be sequentially correct? ie - version 65123?
Where are you looking at? The website says this:
For the most current version ( v.67011 released January 1st), select the Grand Master download button below. Treasure of Nadia will be updated again on January 15th.

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018

Check his tier perks in Patreon. Latest release is just for high-tier patron. So, for lower-tier, they should downloaded few versions back.

Diployd

Dec 10, 2020
Hey,
I'm missing one page, diana's. I know where the chest is, but i can't find the key.
I've looked in all the places mentionned in the walkthrough but i think i got them all...
Also, i think i got all the broken keys (and even if missed one or two, i should have 2 or 3 in my inventory, which i don't)

So my question is : Is there a way to find out which key i'm missing ?

Binaryhandles99

May 6, 2020
Hey guys! Struggling to find the roach to enable me to craft a rat lure.

It says "in the cave there is a cold pool of water and a roach you can catch"

Any help would be much appreciated!

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
Fuck I can't follow it's been so long I haven't play this hahaha anyone wants to share your new full save?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes