notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
what's the ver release around april release last year? does anybody still has a record? maybe on a idm "date added" column or mega.nz "last added"? i really want to play again where i left off.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Seems like NLT did something to break the current incest patch. Janet wasn't referred to as Mom any more and the conversation between Alia and Sasha in the bar had Alia call you "Your Son" to Sasha.

Manshino

Sep 19, 2019
what's the ver release around april release last year? does anybody still has a record? maybe on a idm "date added" column or mega.nz "last added"? i really want to play again where i left off.
Try the math: version 67 January, -4 every month, version 63 December, ecc. Version 31xyz is April.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
The third and fourth digit in the version number is the month. So vXX04X would be April. The two versions released in April were 27041 and 30042.

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
Try the math: version 67 January, -4 every month, version 63 December, ecc. Version 31xyz is April.
there's actually a simpler way. a friend just told me literal seconds a go. 67011 = 67(the % of completion) 01(the month) 1(the release of the month). idk if it's true or not.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Yeah, have fun locating a 8+ months old random build instead of getting the latest and just loading your old save and continuing from there. Also have fun getting every build from back then up till today, in the correct order, not missing any and applying them the right way to be able to play up to v67

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
These are all the updates that have come out. 03111 is the original game, and then all the others are updates that are added. You find them all on torrents, if you search 'Nadia' and the version number. An update is anywhere from ~190mb to ~220mb. A full install is at least half a gig, and they get bigger with each new version.

Capture.JPG

Nov 8, 2020
Patch update 20210101. (Another definition was edited back to it's "clean" state due to text incompatibility.)

Install instructions:
Unzip the file.
PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder
MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw
Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
I'm sorry, mate, that doesn't work.

Edit: for everything else, the patch is working. Thank you very much!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1954024

Patch update 20210101. (Another definition was edited back to it's "clean" state due to text incompatibility.)

Install instructions:
Unzip the file.
PC: config.set file goes in the Treasure_of_Nadia_-_PC-v.XXXXX\www folder
MAC: Right click on Game.app and choose "Show Package Contents"
Go to Resources > app.nw
Replace config.set file with patch (after making a backup)

When the game says you have an altered file and asks you if you want to change it back say no.
Dude thanks for the patch but when i click on it instead of a download prompt a page opens in my broswer showing this (im using firefox whats wrong?) :
edit: i used edge after and i can confirm its a firefox problem. If anyonw knows a solution to firefox ill really appreciate it. Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (13).png

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes