Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
That Kaley scene was pretty fucking hot. If that was Mommy that would have been the best scene in the game so far. Page scene was slightly disappointing after seeing Madalyn scene, but it's still mom though, so it's always good. Scene with Alia and Tasha was meh. Not really into the threesomes, and those two are low tier characters in this game.

S Tier - Janet
A Tier - Diana, Jessica, Clare
B Tier - Sofia, Madalyn
C Tier - Kaley, Emily
D Tier - Tasha, Naomi
F Tier - Pricia, Alia

All in all a good update from one of the best devs and games on this site. Nice way to kick off 2021.

Reactions: dante7598

HeheBwoi

May 20, 2020
Guys where can i access the save files? I downloaded a save file from online but I dont know where to put it. shouldnt there be a folder for saves? pls help.

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
I think have done everything and yet my progress is at 66%(Story done, bought both books from bait shop, found the chest key). Can anyone let me know what I might be missing?

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
Guys where can i access the save files? I downloaded a save file from online but I dont know where to put it. shouldnt there be a folder for saves? pls help.
Location of save files:
\Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
I think have done everything and yet my progress is at 66%(Story done, bought both books from bait shop, found the chest key). Can anyone let me know what I might be missing?
Where did you find the chest key? I'm looking all over the place but no luck so far... :-/

Reactions: Stuwi71

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
Anyone got the page # for a complete save?

Really unsure what the picture walkthrough is telling me to do, cant find a royal talisman, im running back and forth clicking blue dots hoping for that talisman just to bust a nut.

This is a bit much

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
Where did you find the chest key? I'm looking all over the place but no luck so far... :-/
After crafting the deadly whip, head under the church where you find the scroll for pirate key.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There will be a viper behind 2 rocks. Approach the snake and kill it, move the rock and proceed. In the next room there will be a weak wall. Smash it and you'll get the key(right where I'm standing).

Last edited:
Reactions: xStE

GlaFo

Aug 27, 2017
After crafting the deadly whip, head under the church where you find the scroll for pirate key. There will be a viper behind 2 rocks. Approach the snake and kill it, move the rock and proceed.
There will be a viper behind 2 rocks. Approach the snake and kill it, move the rock and proceed. In the next room there will be a weak wall. Smash it and you'll get the key(right where I'm standing).

Cheers, mate! Walked past that spot a million times...

Reactions: dante7598

lolgotem

Jun 8, 2020
For anyone else that just wants to speed through the update, you can just give yourself what you need through the online save editor.

Just tested it and not having any issues. Gave myself 9999 royal talismans and chest keys

4.50 star(s) 516 Votes