crabshank

Jul 5, 2020
Ok so i downloaded the entire game again since a few updates have came and now after the 18 plus screen its just a black screen

Ahree5sa

Apr 13, 2019
Windows and Linux use the same game files. Just copy over the "www" folder from the Windows version to your Linux version. Done.
Doesn't work for me. All I get is a black screen. I repeated this a couple of times now. extracting last version into a folder, updating the www folder from current update.... black screen.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
How good is the incest side of things in this game? Is it well interwoven into the story or does it feel like a tacked on patch?
It's fine. The only odd bit is on the map, the house where the Mom and Sister lives is labeled "Janet's House" instead of "Mom's House". But that's the only thing where it's lacking, as far as I know.

Reactions: thealucid

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Ok, have all the keys and chest now. Went through all the Kamasutra pages from the last 3 updates just to be sure. Still at 53%

I don't know. I even rechecked Squallmart to make sure I bought all the outfits.
Open the Phone and check the Soul Crystal. At the bottom will be a scroll of all the collectable items, like "Extras 26/26". Check that and let us know which item you're short.

If I had to guess you are either missing one of the Profile pages, or you didn't actually play both versions of Pricia's new Kamasutra page once you collected it.

Simple Simon

Mar 25, 2018
If I download just the update, do you I just copy and paste all the update files into the old game file? I have the most recent patch.

Mikor987

May 20, 2020
Top 15 reasons you can get a "black screen":

01) You cheated on your game, modified some file outside of the game, to make more money or more keys. Madalyn does not show up at the church!

02) You modded the game, and it is not compatible with the new update.

03) You use updates but you missed one. You need ALL the updates between your last played version and the latest update.
Let's say you last played version 46082, you will need update 48091 + update 51092 + update 54101.

04) You have a compressed version of the game and update with a normal version. Not going to work.

05) You are trying to play from a corrupted saved game.

06) You understand the mechanism of updating only the www folder/directory but you are distracted! you copied from your zip www but to your install of Treasure of Nadia and not to the subfolder/subdirectory www.

07) You think you can play the game only from the update. A barrel of laughs on this forum.

08) NLT did it - True story - he changed a file name but not the json file linked to it.

09) You do not match the minimum system requirements:

Processor: Intel Pentium Dual-Core T4200 (2×2.0GHz) or AMD equivalent
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800 (512MB)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 2 GB available space

10) You have modified the NSFW filter to Turn ON Filter.

11) You have a very old driver for your graphic card.

12) You do not have the proper codecs - like 32 bits for a 64 bits install. Good ones are K-Lite or CCCP (Good old Soviet Union)

13) You downloaded the game from an exotic website in outer manchuria.

14) Your OS does not support your graphic card.

15) You've installed a version of the game that is too old for your save file (NLT on Discord)

16) You have a controller plugged in like a joystick or pedals. They have to be disconnected.(NLT on Discord)

17) You are unlucky and victim of a random gremlin inside your computer.

Last edited:

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
If I download just the update, do you I just copy and paste all the update files into the old game file? I have the most recent patch.
The update patch is 54101. You must have the full game at version 51092 first before you apply the patch update. This will not work if you have the compressed version of 51092. Just unzip the update and copy into old game file and overwrite any files if you are prompted to do so.

Jrock0986

Jun 20, 2018
Do you know what the latest version of the patch is?
I was referring to the incest patch. For that you don't need any further version, just grab the one on the main page, it should work for all future version. The current patch for the overall game is v54101.

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Hot screens in v54101

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Janet story is developed at a slow space intentionally because I think that the developer knows this character is special to the MC. Sex with Janet is always the best fantasy. Love some developments with this character in this release

I hope that Janet-related dirty talks between Naomi and the MC will come back in both sex scenes and booty calls. Naomi already says the MC is a risk taker. I wonder how the MC likes risk when having sex or imagining about having sex with Janet. It will trigger the MC's fertile imagination and players

PS: It seems that

and are unable to load

Gumby

Oct 28, 2017
If you need the Linux update and it is not yet posted, this generally works for me (and it specifically worked for 27041->30042):

Download the PC update, and copy ONLY the "www" folder from the update to the game's folder (select "merge" the folders and "overwrite" the files).

(If someone would like to try this for the Mac and report back, that would be helpful to your fellow Mac users...)
FYI, if you are still waiting for the "Linux 54101 Update Only", the above trick (based on the Windows 54101 update) worked for me...

Reactions: tillusingh

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Doesn't work for me. All I get is a black screen. I repeated this a couple of times now. extracting last version into a folder, updating the www folder from current update.... black screen.
There are two ways to do that:

1) Download the full Linux (v51..) version and the full Windows (v54..) version. Delete the Linux's "www" folder and copy over the "www" folder from the Windows build.

2). Download the full Linux (v51...) version and the Windows update-only files. Do not delete the "www" this time! Extract the update-only file's "www" folder and merge the files with your Linux "www" folder.

Note:
Don't try to apply compressed files on a uncompressed build or vice versa! It won't work.
Compressed game requires compressed files and uncompressed requires the uncompressed (original) files.

4.50 star(s) 506 Votes