Aug 14, 2017
Anyone know where the broken key fragments are in this update? I got 2 from the guy in the bar toilet. Need 2 more to craft the key for the page.

EDIT: Found one in the tomb. Still need one.

Last edited:

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
I've searched, and can't seem to find it. The latest message I'm getting from the Soul Crystal is that someone's trying to text me. There doesn't seem to be an option for that on Henry's phone, and Diana says she's busy if I try the SatPhone.

***Disregard*** All I had to do was leave SquallMart.

Rumplepuss

Aug 28, 2020
Can the Eye of Caulli be used for anything yet?
You can stick it in the Tikpac mask/sculpture, above a display case, to the right in the library. Walk up to the display case beneath the mask, choose the eye, the masks left eye turns red and the MC says "It worked... but nothing happened". So I suppose you need the other eye or have to do something else to get something to happen later on in the game. :unsure:

Danny_Boy

Jun 9, 2020
Anyone know where the broken key fragments are in this update? I got 2 from the guy in the bar toilet. Need 2 more to craft the key for the page.

EDIT: Found one in the tomb. Still need one.
If you already entered the new area where you need to shoot the jaguar first, the fragment is at the lower side floor of the area

D0vreGubb3n

Nov 14, 2018
Ok anyone can figure out where is old map showing ? it look like where cannon half burried place in jungle but i cant interact there anyone can HELP pls ?

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes