cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Could be that the developer is spread too thin working on Treasure of Nadia and the new game. Based on what I've read on his Patreon blog he seem to be expending an enormous amount of energy on the new game and so might not be giving Treasure of Nadia as much thought and attention as before. (Which would be a shame.) That said I still love the game and look forward to the new game whenever it gets launched.
ToN is already done for months. All he/they do is to split the finish game into tiny updates to develop the next game without that people quit their support.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Could be that the developer is spread too thin working on Treasure of Nadia and the new game. Based on what I've read on his Patreon blog he seem to be expending an enormous amount of energy on the new game and so might not be giving Treasure of Nadia as much thought and attention as before. (Which would be a shame.) That said I still love the game and look forward to the new game whenever it gets launched.
I think NLT is too professional team to do anything they doesn't have it. I mean ToN is completed now (maybe some time back) and NLT continue in established update progress. First ToN releas was in same time to Lust Epidemic, like "New Game" to ToN. About 70%.
I love this game, but first part of game is much more interesting than now. We have here now some plot reverse, but it lacks attractiveness.
Now is all adventures and attraction on Madalyn's and Sofia's story. Yes, some girls parts are here sitll, but main relationship progress is done.

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
anyone have a save for right after getting the poisonous whip? I been trying to find a royal talisman for 30 minutes at least (after accidently selling the 2 I found in the jungle)

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
anyone have a save for right after getting the poisonous whip? I been trying to find a royal talisman for 30 minutes at least (after accidently selling the 2 I found in the jungle)
You can craft it from Caulli coin (in library besement) and 3x grand talismans

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I upload update only and i put in my saved game. When i continued game, it crash.
If you haven't all previous conten it is not function. Download last full version, its best way for function game. And saves put here:
Windows: The save files are located in: \Users\<Your User Name>\AppData\Local\User Data.
Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support
Android: The save files are in android/data but are only accessible in rooted phones.

mpjmpj

Jun 23, 2020
Is there a way to make jasmine oil when the squallmart isn't selling emily love potion anymore, only Bancroft serum?

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
thank you ive been back and forth over a hundred times still no royal talisman just bad luck ha thanks again
did you turn off auto sales ?

SPhon 1.png SPhon 3.png

If you can't find any talismans, send me your last save. I will then check ...

oCATo

Aug 21, 2018
Is there a way to make jasmine oil when the squallmart isn't selling emily love potion anymore, only Bancroft serum?
in v67011 that is no longer possible. :(

But - if you save your game and load it in a previous version (e.g. 58111), you can buy the love potion there, save it, and reload it in v67011. And then you have your new love potion in 67011. :)

Provided, you ran different versions in parallel like me ...: :unsure:

4.50 star(s) 513 Votes